FLIT

BELLA'S TRUCKJane sighs, looking out Bella's car window

BELLA'S TRUCK
Jane sighs, looking out Bella's car window. Bella and Jane head to the house. Tilting her head to the side, Bella looks at her. "Long day," she asks. Jane chuckles and shakes her head, taking a drag of her cigarette.

"Try long decade," Jane replies. The eldest between the two shrugs her shoulders, glancing toward the youngest. "They're not too bad. Rosalie can be herself sometimes, but they're pretty cool for the most part," Bella assures her with a small smile.

She nods, flicking her cigarette's ashes out the window. "Yeah. Yeah, I guess," she replies, smiling. "I'm sorry about earlier by the way. I was," she stops, trying to find the right words, "..co-viewing Hammerhead's surroundings earlier. So, I saw the fight with the security."

Bella looks over at Jane as she continues. "She's just trying to protect me," she finishes with a sigh. Bella nods, understanding. "It's okay, Jane. You don't have to talk about it," she replies. Jane nods her head, looking out the window.

"My dad.. he told me about you. About.. what happened to you. You can always talk to me if you want," Bella continues. "Thanks. Yeah," Jane replies, smiling softly. The rest of the car ride goes silent. Eventually, they make it back to the two story home. Bella parks her roaring truck into the driveway.

SWAN'S DRIVEWAY
Climbing out Bella's truck, Jane notices a smiling Edward as he leans against his silver car. Her shoulders rise as her cheeks lift, revealing a bright smile. "Hey," Bella greets him. He smiles and pecks her lips. Then, he looks over at Jane. She covers her mouth and giggles. BabyDoll looks away from him as she claps excitedly, watching Bella unlock the front door.

Once Bella successfully unlocks the front door, BabyDoll releases a loud squeal as she sprints inside the house. Immediately, she spots Charlie in the kitchen. She jumps on him, holding him tightly. "Uncle Char-Char," BabyDoll exclaims. Her arms and legs are wrapped around the man. Surprised, Charlie stumbles back. He holds onto her, making sure she doesn't fall.

"You won't believe what happened," she exclaims, her eyes wide and doe-like. Bella and Edward enter the kitchen, watching her. BabyDoll hops off Charlie and skips to the white fridge. She pulls out a wrapped chicken and ham sandwich. "What," he asks, smiling at the toddler.

"I had so much fun at school today! Well- I didn't actually.. meet people but Jane did! And Penny! And Hammerhead," she exclaims, turning around. She watches a smiling Charlie. Edward and Bella stand behind him.

"Oh! And there was this girl at lunch. I think Penny said her name was A-Alison? Alicia? Alice? Alice! Yes! That's it," BabyDoll exclaims, biting into her sandwich. She chews it and swallows, smiling. BabyDoll leans against the kitchen counter, drawing out a sigh as her mind wonders back to the small, petite vampire.

"She was so nice," she trails off, taking another bite from her sandwich. "Uncle," she looks at Charlie, "I've never met anyone as kind as her. It's too bad I couldn't come out in time, but at least Penny met her. She told me all about it! Did you know she's Edward's sister?"