The Ballet Studio

Some Time Later

Some Time Later

SCOTTSDALE HOTEL
Jane's brown eyes pop open. She's lying atop a bed, fully clothed. She rises, reorienting. The blinds are pulled back.. Alice and Jasper stare blankly at a T.V. set. Several plates of food crowd a table nearby. Jane looks up as Bella enters, looking at her cell phone.

"I wish he'd call," she says, panicked. "You should eat," Alice suggests, comforting the girl. Jane watches from afar as Bella ignores Alice's request. She slowly slips into the living area, and takes a seat next to Alice.

"Shit, I'll eat," Jane mumbles, grabbing the plate off Alice's hand. She stuffs the French toasts into her mouth. "This just isn't worth it," Bella continues. Jane looks over at the girl, biting into her piece of bread. "Him.. Everyone getting hurt isn't worth it all," Bella whispers, holding her phone close to her.

"That's not true, Bella. He's changed since he's met you. For the better. And that's because he truly loves you. You're his blood singer.. and Jane..," Jasper drags the sentence, unsure if he should continue. Jane notices the look Alice shoots him. Confused, she turns to look at the brunette as she walks back and fourth. Luckily, Bella didn't notice his mistake.

That's when Jane's eyes soften at her sudden realization. She will never get to experience the type of love Edward has for Bella, nor the love Jasper holds for Alice. Her life was full of pain and misery. If it's not that, then it's full of abuse. "Shit," she whispers, rushing to the bathroom. She hovers over the toilet bowl, spilling her food into the toilet..

Alice rushes in after her, holding her hair in place. Jasper stands behind his wife as she rubs Jane's back. "You alright, Jane," Jasper asks. "Yeah," she replies. "I just had a lot of syrup earlier for breakfast. BabyDoll can drink that shit like water," Jane replies, causing Alice to giggle and Jasper to crack a smile.

After a moment, they leave her to clean up after herself. Jane walks back into the room, noticing Alice reeled in place. Jasper goes to her, Bella follows. "What do you see," Jasper asks. Alice's voice holds worry, "the tracker. He just changed course.."

Jasper quickly sits a pad of paper and pencil in front of her. "Where," Jane asks, confused.

SOMEWHERE IN AZ
There's a disoriented vision of him standing in a room full of..

HOTEL ROOM
"Mirrors. It's a room of mirrors," Alice begins to draw at hyper speed, closing her eyes, trying to see it clearly. "How do the visions work? Edward said they weren't always certain," Bella asks Alice's mate. "She sees the course people are on, while they're on it. If they change their minds, the visions change," he answers her question.

Jane looks over Alice's shoulder to see the drawing. "So, the course James is on now will lead him to a ballet studio," she questions. Alice looks up at them. "Have either of you guys been there," she asks. Bella replied, "No. I don't know. I used to take ballet lessons as a kid. That school had an arch like that."