Prologue~ S2

"I understand... So, let me tell you at least what you have to do. Don't let her outside the house, only to go to school to where I'll start going too. Don't mention anything about wings in front of her. Absolutely make her stay as far away as she can from Nathanael. Lastly, don't let the moonlight touch her, especially when the moon is full. Please, just please don't let Nathanael find her or... we'll lose her, both of us!"

So many questions kept spinning around my head. What were they saying? I didn't understand anything. I took a step forward in order for them to give me some explanations. I thought that for a start, I should find out to whom my brother was talking to. I leaned forward to see that a young boy around nineteen years old stood there preoccupied with the palm of his hand on his forehead. He was so tall and handsome, just like my brother. His golden blonde hair covered his eyes creating small shadows on his face from the noon's sunlight. Again, who was he? Aaron called him Ilay but that meant nothing to me. I took another step forward and then words flew out of my mouth without me controlling it.

"Aaron, who is he?"

He immediately turned around completely surprised.

"Sora? What are you doing here? I thought i told you to stay in bed."

He ran up to me.

"There is nothing for you to do here! Go back!"

"Not until you tell me what's going on!" I insisted.

There was no way I would let him have it his way. I wouldn't leave without my explanations.

"Please Sora, just go back upstairs..."

"It's okay Aaron! She will learn sooner or later. But now is not the right moment."

Ilay interrupted him. He came over to me and placed his warm hand on my cheek. I suddenly felt my body heavy, too heavy for me to handle. The last thing I remembered was Aaron's voice.

"H-Hey!"

And then I fell into deep sleep.

When I woke up my head was resting on his lap.

"Are you okay?"

He asked me worried when I tried to stand up. I wasn't feeling well, I thought my head was going to cut in half. I fell again on his lap because if I tried to move my head everything around me would spin.

Then realized i couldn't remember anything. What had happened a few minutes ago? Why was i sleeping? I was too tired to think any of that. I cosied up on his lap. I always, always feel so at ease when I'm with him, especially when he is brushing my hair like that. He used to do that when we were kids too. "It's because i like your hair!" He kept saying. The next moment the most unexpected words came out of my mouth.

"Aaron, you'll never betray me, right?" He gently brushed my hair looking anxious. He then took a deep breath.

"I... can't promise that..." I flinched. What was he talking about? Was there such a possibility? I started to panic. Aaron was the only person I didn't want to lose. Quickly i stood up forgetting my headache and looked at him. He wouldn't meet my gaze.

"Aaron, what's the meaning of that?" I shouted. His expression was pained enough to make me cry. He smiled at me. A smile that i had never seen from him,  full of loneliness.

"I'm sorry..." He said in a low voice. That's the first time for him to apologize for something. Something was wrong-for Aaron to be like that- something was really wrong! I was afraid to ask him so i headed for the front door.

"Where are you going?" He asked the moment i touched the handle.

"For a walk... I need some fresh air." He came running to me.

"What? You absolutely can't go outside!"

"Why?" I asked. Really, why couldn't i go outside?

"You just can't!" I looked at him strangely. I wanted to listen to him but, that walk, i needed it.
"Sorry Aaron, I'm going!" He tried to hold me back but i was faster than him.

I opened the door and went outside. It was such a beautiful day. I always enjoyed walking on days like this. The afternoon's air was fragrant as always. I loved so much its sensation on my face. I headed for the park, my favorite from when i was a child. Aaron and i used to play there all the time.

Aaron... just what is wrong with him? I sat on the swing.
Huh... Look at me I'm seventeen years old and I'm still addicted to the swing. It helped me think.
That's what i thought at first. I laughed at myself.

Suddenly, i heard footsteps. I looked around, no one. There was only me in the park so i started feeling insecure. The footsteps came closer like someone was behind me. I abruptly stopped the swing.

"W-who is there?" I said with my voice trembling. Slowly i turned around to see that a boy was standing there.

"Sorry, did i scare you?" He said with an innocent smile. Sure, i was scared at first but now i was startled by his handsomeness. Glossy, black hair. Eyes as blue as the ocean. Amazing features, dense angular eyebrows and fascinating red lips. He had the kind of beauty that you'd expect to see on Eastern countries. His eyes though, this vivid blue, was not the kind of eye-color that distinguished those countries. It looked rather supernatural.

"Who are you?" I asked while standing up from the swing. He smiled at me. For a second i felt like my heart would stop.

"You can call me Nathan!"
Nathan... somehow it sounded kind of familiar but I didn't pay so much attention to it. He came closer to me. From inside his white shirt i could see his muscles which made me feel kind of embarrassed. I looked away.

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?"
"O-Of course! Where did my manners go? Sora, name's Sora."

"So Sora is it... Nice to meet you!"

He stretched his hand for handshake. I accepted it tentatively. His hand was softer than it looked. It was hard for me to believe that this hand belonged to a guy.  I snatched some time to observe his long fingers that hugged gently my hand. Without me realizing it he had already put his other hand around my waist and his face started getting closer and closer to mine.

"I'm sorry for this Sora, I have no other choice..." He mumbled troubled.

His lips were a kiss away from mine. His cold breath caressed mine. It seemed odd. That was not normal!  So many questions started appearing into my mind. What is this for? What did he want from me? He had confused me so much.

Suddenly, when our lips were about to touch someone came between us and pushed Nathan violently away, he crashed on the nearby rails. I choked on my own saliva. Something like this, it could cause him a serious damage.

The only thing i noticed about the mysterious man who pushed him was his wings... Golden!