CLAIRE~3

I was kind of terrified. Black blood? Must've been my imagination. Yeah... I'm tired from the drive.

"Okay why the moon must you be so rude?" Luna scolded Samuel.

Why the moon? What kind of expression is that? It was the first time I'd listened to something like this.

"Because that's what the hell I want". He responded pointing out the phrase 'the hell'. That was enough for me to understand that those two didn't get along very well.

"Whatever. Come sweetie, let's leave the guys alone, your roommate is waiting for you upstairs".

I waved at Phillip and Ian.

"See you later Claire". Said Phillip with a smile lifting Ian's suitcase.

I turned to Luna who was carrying mine up the stairs. I immediately ran to her.

"You don't have to-"

"It's fine. I've been doing this for years now. I'm used to it. You're tired. Your suitcase isn't even that heavy".

"Thanks..." I ended up saying following behind her.

The stairs were a lot and pretty luxurious also. Big golden windows followed our way up and every floor we passed by was decorated with a row of chandeliers. It was breathtaking.

"So, as you saw downstairs we have two pairs of stairs. One goes up to the boys' dorms and this goes up on the girls' dorms. Don't be confused, left girls, right boys. We wouldn't want you to end up on the guys' bathroom now do we?" she said jokingly and placed th suitcase down in front of a room in the fifth floor.

"Here we are, room 56". She knocked on the door.

"Hayley, are you in honey? Your roommate is here".

I stood there preoccupied. I didn't know how to react or how to behave, I've never had any friends due to my night job that I so desperately wanted to hide so I was pretty much always alone and not quite the talker. It was always me and Phillip so I was kind of nervous.

A cheerful voice came from inside the room and that alone was enough to put at ease.

"Comin'"

The door opened widely and a rather colorful girl I'd say stood there smiling. She was a tall girl with bobbed curly blue hair, thin eyebrows and purple eyes. Okay those where contacts for sure. She wore a ripped yellow overall with a red belt that matched her lip color and a pink crop top. Her hair decorated a lime napkin and colorful bracelets embraced her wrists. Her make up was also pretty vibrant and summery. I looked so plain standing close to her. Two complete opposites. She held her hand to me for a handshake. I accepted it.

"Sorry but I got to say before telling me your name that you're so cute!" She said cheerfully.

"C-cute?"

"Yes! Just look at those braids and the glasses... you're a cuteness bomb I gotta tell ya!"

I heard Luna laughing.

"I believe that you two are going to get along just fine! I'll leave her to you Hayley".

"Of course!" she said lifting my suitcase.

"Also, did that jerk Samuel give you a hard time again?"

"Please Hayley, he always gives me a hard time!"

"Okay, hope he leaves you with enough energy for tonight!" She winked and Luna smiled.

"Oh I'm not losing this because of that idiot! See you Claire".