CLAIRE~15

The sunlight gently brushed my cheek. Our room's position allowed it to do so. The window was eastern. I looked at the clock to see the time. I had lesson at eight o' clock and for a moment I was worried I lost it. Seven o' clock. Okay, it would be better if I left the room around half past seven just in case. I stretched my body and then I realized that I was still wearing that dress. What happened last night? I don't remember walking in my room so who did... oh my God I couldn't remember a thing!

I glanced at Hayley across me. She was sleeping soundly over the covers. She hadn't changed either. Her make up though was a little messed up. I smiled at the sight before me. She looked just like a little kid, in an awkward sleeping position too. I had no clue about the time she had a lesson today. I stood up and walked up to her. I made sure to cover her body with the yellow blanket.

"Come on, turn up the music Phillip..." She murmured changing sides. I laughed. Sleep talking?

I let her continue her sleep and headed towards the wardrobe to take out my uniform. I was stunned by how luxurious that looked. Navy blue skirt, white shirt with the black crescent moon emblem on the right and a red tie. That was the summer uniform. The winter one was a bit different. I closed it and proceeded with taking of that dress. It was quite difficult for me to unzip it but I managed. I took it off and folded it to the bed. As I was about to put on my bra and high knee black socks something caught my attention. I walked up to the mirror and turned to my side. My heart skipped a bit. What was that? I don't remember getting a tattoo, like ever but there, on the side of my hip bones a black crescent moon had appeared. I was literally terrified and tried to wipe it off. It wouldn't even fade. Not with water, not with anything. I sighed to calm myself down. Come on Claire, remember. What happened last night?

I forced myself to remember but a terrible headache stroke. I swear I'm never drinking alcohol again. I can't handle it. What was I thinking anyway? Oh right, I was upset about all that moon stuff and how everyone was talking about Sora. Quickly I changed to my uniform and did my hair into two low ponytails. I will not pay attention to that. I'm sure I'm still dizzy. Plus I felt like I was digging all night long. I turned to my desk to find my glasses and to see the curriculum. Second building it is? Okay, I knew how to get there. I think...

It was when I took my glasses that I realized that they were on top of something. My eyes opened wide. That was a sketch of me sleeping and a very complicated signature was at the left bottom. But who? That was both creepy and sweet. Whoever drew this, made me look much more beautiful than I really was. Such soft and slick lines. This was the work of two pencils. No more but still it was so captivating. It smelled like flowers too. Scented paper? I hid it on the first drawer before grabbing my sketch book and pencil case. With a last glance at Hayley I walked out of the room and threw my key and phone in the pencil case.

Our floor sure was lively for so early in the morning. Students dressed the exact same way as me were going down the stairs chatting and holding different books. I looked at the huge floor balcony that was also crowded with students having breakfast or coffee. I still couldn't believe that each floor had each own garden like balcony. The elegant marble tables that were empty yesterday now were filled with female groups. I smiled at how happy and excited they looked. It was really a new beginning for me. As I was going down the stairs I ran into Luna. She looked like she was in a rush. I waved at her.

"Good morning Luna".

But instead of a good morning she quickly grabbed my arms.

"Has the mark appeared yet?"

Mark? What mark? Could she be talking about that moon? I thought of keeping it to myself for now.

"What mark?" I asked and she breathed out in relief.