NATHAN~ 40

"You look different or is it just my imagination?" Oriel asked me while performing a side kick that I dodged.

"Different how?" I asked flying higher to gain some time to attack.

He blocked.

"It definitely has to do with Sora. It's written all over your face that something good happened".

"Did you two come closer?" he asked attacking me back.

"Closer than ever" I replied being unable to hide my smile.

"Dude, no way. For real?" he stopped his attack in the middle of it.

We've been practicing for two hours now. I had to admit that I had become way too rusty. Oriel as usual was helping me to get back in shape. I needed to at least be able to fight if I was going over to the Sun Realm. He threw me a bottle of water and I landed on the arena.

"Thanks" I said emptying the bottle in a couple of seconds.

"I can't believe you sweated that much", he said sitting on a rock next to me.

"It's been some years you know".

"True. So are you going over to the Sun Tribe tomorrow?"

"That's the plan. And then back to Claire to reassure her that I didn't die. I also need to fly over to the Queens too".

Oriel's expression darkened.

"Wait, are you seriously flying over to them?"

"Yes, I'll follow a messenger. I'm tired of all this you know. Plus, I have those serious headaches that no one can explain. Maybe the Queen's will be kind enough to inform me about it".

"That's serious Nathan, are you taking Claire with you?"

"To be honest I don't want to.  I don't want to put her in danger. Not now that I found her again. I swear I won't bear losing her another time".

"Makes sense. Yeah, I totally understand your worries. While you're out, do you possibly want me to train her?"

"Oh Oriel that would be so helpful. I'll tell her tomorrow night".

"Perfect then. So? You ready for another round?" he pointed his sword on me.

"I want to refuse so badly". I joked as I was standing up.

"Where do you find all this energy Oriel?"

"I just sleep at night compared to a certain someone I know. You've got black circles under your eyes. Go sleep, it's not healthy to train while tired. We're done".

A sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"I owe you" I said while spreading my wings.

"Pay me back tonight. We should get a drink, it's been a while!"

"Deal!" I said while elevating from the ground but before I could fly to my chamber a familiar voice stopped me.

"How did you get your wings back Nathanael?"

Ailith flew over to me looking sexier than ever.

"There she goes again..." I heard Oriel murmur as he flew over to my side.

"Claire healed them for me. Is that answer good enough for you?"

"What? That girl did? Why? What is she to you?"

I could not hold back my annoyance.

"Will you stop questioning me if I tell you?"

She didn't answer, she just nodded.