CLAIRE~5

I lied on my bed exhausted from the moving and all the new changes. I had tidied up my stuff and If what Hayley said was true then tonight I wouldn't be able to get the rest I needed. I also wanted to take a walk around the Academy so that I won't get lost tomorrow. Maybe try to find my classes so I wouldn't be late. I sure needed to take a bath too. The weather was still hot and I was sweating as hell with the clothes I was wearing. I could have worn a t-shirt with a pair of shorts but I didn't feel comfortable. Plus I didn't own something like that. The phone ring distracted me from my thoughts. I was surprised that it actually had a phone in here. Confused I picked it up.

"Yes Claire? Hayley here. I totally forgot to tell you".

"Did something happen?" I asked concerned.

"Yes, actually I have no idea what's your size. Mind tellin' me?"

I let out a sigh. Was that really it? I already felt bad for making her go all the way downtown for me.

"You really don't have to..."

"Sush! Your size I said!"

"Medium. But reall-"

"Thanks. Also, a boy might come to our room. If I haven't gotten back until then, please give him the baby pink papers I have on my desk, will you?"

For a couple of seconds I was distracted by some voices coming from the phone besides Hayley's. She really had gone to a shopping centre.

"Love, are you catching me?"

I shook my head.

"Oh, yeah of course. Baby pink it is?"

"Exactly, you'll see them no worries. Thanks a bunch".

She said and immediately hung up.

Baby pink papers? I wonder what those were about.

I closed the phone and started feeling worry. What kind of dress would Hayley pick for me? I prayed not to be very sexy. As I was about to fall back to my bed, the door knocked. Was that him? I stood up rushing to the door. I opened it and I froze.

"Excuse me is this Hayley's room?" he asked looking kind of troubled.

I couldn't believe it... That was Nathan, the boy I saw earlier bumping into Samuel. He was so much more handsome than I had expected him to be. Black, medium-length hair slightly covering his eyelids. Sharp angled eyebrows and his eyes. God his eyes... They were like I was starring at the ocean. I would totally sink in them, if I could. Such deep, vivid blue, so unique for someone coming from the East. His fair skin also. It looked so smooth and healthy. It was flawless. Almost like it was made out of porcelain. I felt my heart flatter and then I realized that I stared at him for too long without giving him an answer. I shook my head. How embarrassing.

"Ah yeah... sorry. I'm Claire, Hayley's roommate. Can I do something for you?"

He didn't answer. He just observed me curiously with those breathtaking eyes. He looked at me from head to toe and even though I was wearing my clothes and all, I felt exposed. Hesitantly I tried to catch back his attention.

"Eh... sorry but is there anything you need from Hayley?"

His eyes opened wide in realization.

"Yeah. Hayley asked me to come here. She said she had some song lyrics for me... Do you perhaps know something about that?"

Oh but of course, the baby pink papers. Song lyrics huh... why does it even surprise me? I walk towards her desk and looked through some colorful papers. There they are!