NATHAN~45

The moment the gates opened an army of Tribians was waiting for us. They wore the armor of the Tribe each one belonged to so we couldn't quite make out their genders. The face was all covered up except their eyes and apart from the armor their giant wings gave out their Tribe.

"Oh that's just great!" Samuel grumped while revealing his spear.

Luna imitated his moves with her bow.

"Tell me about it".

"So, you guys take the moon soldiers and leave the eclipse ones to me".

Louis followed and tossed his lash. Every Tribe General had his or her personal weapon which they used in battle. Rene had a sword that was larger than her, Luna had her moon bow, Samuel his thunder spear and Louis his fire lash. Oriel, Suzanne, Claire and me who were not Generals only had our magic. Oriel though always carried with him his shuriken just to be sure and was the first one to attack with charged ones knocking out two sun soldiers.

"Always stealing the first move from me, aren't you Oriel?" Rene teased him.

"Can't blame me for being too slow" he replied with a smile pouncing in the battlefield with his wings tossing away some of the soldiers.

Luna followed reaching for three water arrows from her back.

"I'll back you up guys!"

"Count me in!" Samuel shouted attacking the moon soldiers that were aiming for us.

My eye fell on Suzanne who was frozen in fear. Claire ran up to her.

"You've got to stand up Suzanne. If you stay like this, they'll attack you!"

"I... I can't...There's too much blood..."

"Suzanne, don't let Rene's efforts go to waste. You've been training for so long, haven't you?"

She tried to make her stand up.

"I'm going to get killed..."

"Yes if you don't stand up and fight. Come on Suzanne! Look, I'm an amateur when it comes to battle too. Let's do our best together".

An eclipse soldier tried to attack them but Claire used a water shield to protect both herself and Suzanne. I looked around to find the water source and we were lucky enough to have two drinking fountains embedded into each gate. It was obvious who was experienced in battle and who wasn't but I respected the fact that she wouldn't give up.

"You're a divine sun child. You may be having the most power here". Claire continued encouraging her and her eyes sparkled.

"You think so?"

"I know it".

She reached her hand and Suzanne hesitantly accepted it. She took some deep breaths and finally nodded at her determined. Claire smiled and they both spread their wings and went through the gates.

"You're falling behind Mr. King!" Claire called me and I smiled following them.

Seriously, that girl... Even in that kind of situation didn't lose her brightness. To my surprise we were holding pretty well for some time. Luna excellently backed them up while Rene and Oriel wiped off the most soldiers.

Samuel and I stood back to back to guard each other. Claire had teamed up with Suzanne and Louis was just being Louis fighting flashily as usual. We lost control the moment when an eclipse Tribian attacked Oriel from behind and injured him badly. My heart tightened because Oriel along with Rene was our best fighters. He fell on the ground with his hand on his limps.