CLAIRE~7

"I really can't believe that you got the stairs wrong..." I sighed letting Hayley brush my hair under the showers.

The bathroom was so big and luxurious. I could compare it to a spa. A big pool in the middle just like in the boys' bathroom, a number of showers with small sits next to it, marble walls and floor. I thought for a second that so much marble would be dangerous considering how slippery it could turn out to be.

"I'm a human too you know! I'm allowed to make mistakes, even if most of the time I'm right". She whined overdramatically. I laughed.

"Seriously, I'm glad they didn't come after us".

"As if they would! I'm sure tomorrow they won't even remember our faces".

She brushed my hair more violently proving her frustration.

"Anyway, I noticed one thing though in all of this. Your eyes girl didn't want to let go of Nathan. What's up? Find him handsome?"

He indeed was handsome. I knew that from the moment he stood out of our room. His body looked muscular but seeing him naked sent a whole different vibe. Thank God the steam blocked his sensitive areas. Still, the water sliding down his chest, the way he looked up washing his hair, his long neck, his wide back, all of those seemed so attractive and difficult to not admire. He also had a hard time trying not to get water on his bandage. I blushed only at the thought.

"Your silence means you actually do find him attractive, I assume!"

I looked around me. Luckily there were few girls taking a bath. I was relieved. I didn't really want others to know that I found him that attractive.

"I guess I do... But I always had a thing for beautiful people so don't worry. It's an artist thing I suppose".

"Come on now Claire. You can't tell me that you don't want to get under the covers with him".

My cheeks immediately flushed.

"What? No. What are you talking about? I don't even know him".

"Yeah so? What's holding you back from getting to know him?"

"There is no way Hayley. He seems so distant. Almost impossible to catch. Let alone the fact that he may actually not want to associate with me. I don't know why I have this feeling. Besides, I'm supposed to be in love with Phillip I couldn't possibly be looking for another man..." I admitted.

She looked at my slyly sitting in front of me.

"Oh that's interesting! Tell me more! Phillip huh? Did you tell him yet?"

I let out another sigh.

"I'm not going to tell him Hayley. Things are fine just as they are now".

She looked surprised.

"What? You can't be serious now can you?"

"I actually am! It's better that way. I like and cherish the relationship we have now. But something is bothering me..."

"Let me hear it".

"Earlier today, when Nathan stood out of our door, I felt something in my chest. I can't really define it. It was almost like something inside me wanted to get out. And then my heartbeat got faster, my neck started to feel dry and I felt like crying. Say, do you know what that means?" I said playing with my wet hair.

In fact only the thought of him made me feel this way. I could not explain it, it was weird.

"Hell yeah I do. That's what I call love at first sight!"