CLAIRE~19

My stomach growled loudly. I so needed to take my breakfast but I was all alone. Maybe I should have just gone with Phillip and Ian but then I would have been late for class. I looked at my hand watch, hope they're still serving. Quarter to eleven. Okay, I'm sure breakfast lasts at least till twelve o' clock.  I looked around me to remember where the dining hall was but as I expected I had no clue. If only I had brought my map...

Okay Claire, don't panic. Just go with the crowd? That might work. Before I could start walking I heard a cheerful voice behind me.

"Hey, you! Over there!"

I quickly turned to face a petite girl running to me. Wait a minute, orange blonde hair that shine under the Sun's touch. Isn't that Aaron's little sister? What business does she have with me? I smiled shyly.

"Are you talking to me?"

She abruptly stopped in front of me and fell to her knees.

"Yes, you. Hi! I'm Rene, sorry for calling you so suddenly..."

"Relax, take a breath first, here". I reached my hand to her and she gladly accepted it.

"Thanks, I wanted to tell you that your drawing of Nathan was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes".

"Oh... how did you see that?" I asked confused.

"I was sitting behind you completely lost. I mean, it was the first time I was asked to draw something like that... I was shaken then I saw you and how delighted you looked drawing Nathan".

"About that... how can I not be? Nathan is extraordinary beautiful".

"I know right? Unlike that good for noting Aaron. He couldn't even stand still! He gave the whole section a hard time".

"Ehm, sorry if I sound rude but isn't Aaron your older brother?"

She held back a laugh.

"Older? Him? No way. I'm actually three years older, I'm a freshman just because only now I was allowed to study, I was busy with military work".

I choked on my own saliva.

"M-Military work?"

She laughed stretching her arms.

"Yes, being a general in the Sun Tribe's army is tough. To be honest Aaron is one of my soldiers".

I was startled. This little girl was a general? And besides that, Aaron was her subordinate? What kind of girl was she?

"Why are you telling me all these?"

"Why huh? That's because you're Sora. I know that shit of a destiny you have and I'm here to protect you. You know, the ones you have to be aware of are the sun and eclipse guys. We, girls are totally against this. Marry? What the hell?  You barely can be called an adult and you hear that from someone who just recently turned one hundred years old. These old hags calling themselves Queens have lost their minds, I'm telling you".

That again. So everything was real after all. I didn't want to admit it. I really didn't but I guess I had no choice... I looked down concerned.

"How did you realize that I was Sora? And who is she anyway? My one and only name is Claire Moon, I've lost count of how many times have I told it".

"It's the aura you're emitting. It's so obvious that you're a moon child, I mean even now that I'm standing next to you, I feel a gentle breeze brushing my skin. I'm sure you have a lot of questions so care to join me for breakfast so that I can explain some things to you? I bet you're hungry".