- O n e -

Maddie's POV:

Tour has been amazing, Billie's happy and every time she sees me she gives me the biggest smile. Like she used to do that, but now, it's different.

Tour has been so much fun, Billie's having an amazing time, putting on bomb ass shows. She does this cute thing, where during I love you, she'll point to where I'm sitting when she sings the last I love you.

We've been on tour for almost three weeks, and it couldn't be better. I can physically see how happy Billie is, and she can see how happy I am.

We're currently in Pennsylvania, it's about an hour before the show. Billie and I were sitting on the bus, Billie was laying in my lap and I was playing with one of the chains around her neck.

Billie: "I have a date planned, once we hit New York."

Maddie: "I knew you were up to something." I smiled at her.

But I hate to tell you, that it's not all sunshine and rainbows. You remember when Kenzie told me that I can't go on tour the full time? Well that time is almost up, and I haven't said anything to Billie.

It's not that I don't want to, well I don't. But I don't wanna hurt her. I have never seen her smile this much, and telling her that I might not be able to stay with her for as long I said. It's almost like I broke a promise.

I have to talk to Maggie, without Bille knowing of course. Since Billie has a show tonight, I'mma talk to her then and then I'll have her schedule the meeting. Because I don't want Billie stressing about it, she told that there hasn't been an ounce of stress in her system since I got here. It's my job to keep it that way.

Maggie popped her head in through the door and said "Billie, you have ten minutes until sound check."

Billie looked at me, and said asked me, "Come with?"

Maddie: "When I have ever missed a sound check?"

She smiled at me and interlocked our hands. I know your main question, how's the public relationship? As of right now it's good, Billie and I always talk about what to do and what to believe.

She always tells me that people will twist stories to fuck up what we have, even though she thinks that's almost impossible; fucking up what we have, I'm pretty much right there with her too.

But the fans still don't know what's going on, are we official or are we just testing out what it would be like to date one another. No one still really knows what's going on.

Billie and I walked into the venue, she walked in the direction of the stage and I walked back stage. To get her bike, I do this every sound check.

She started singing, and I zoomed out on the bike. She laughs every time and it warms my heart at the fact that I'm making her laugh, and I'm making her enjoy tour.

But if I'm not able to stay the entire time, then she won't enjoy tour anymore.

...

Soundcheck ended and it was now time for the meet and greet. I met her backstage, and she gave me a kiss before she was on her way to the meet and greet. I always hang out with Claudia when Billie's doing her meet and greet, Claudia has hands down became my new best friend and I love her.

Claudia knows literally everything, she knows about the tour situation and she knows that it's slowly starting to stress me out.

I walked into the room and she was sitting on the couch, she was waiting for me like always. She patted the cushion next to her, signaling for me to sit down.

I sat down next to her, and I sighed.

Claudia: "Have you talked to Maggie?"

Maddie: "No, I was going to talk to her during the show so there would be no chance of Billie hearing. I can't leave, there's no way in hell that I'll be able to leave, I just can't."

Claudia: "Billie would be heartbroken if you had to leave before we left the country."

Maddie: "I know! She made this whole speech about wanting to travel the world with me, not the country."

Claudia: "They're gonna let you stay, they have no reason to not let you stay. So you're going to end up staying here and there's nothing to worry about."

Maddie: "They have a reason to make me go, if they didn't, then there wouldn't have to be a meeting."

I ran my hands through my hair, and rested my arm behind the couch and left my hand in my hair. I let out a sigh because I don't wanna leave.

Claudia: "Even if they tell you that you have to leave, we won't allow it, we all love having you here too much to let you leave."

I gave her a smile, but the thought of leaving is still on my mind. I'm not ready to leave, my house isn't ready. And I'm not ready.

Claudia: "Aw, give me a hug. It's going to be okay, and the meeting's gonna good."

Claudia pulled me into a hug, her hand found her way into my hair and scratched my scalp in a comforting way. I hugged her back tightly, she's too precious. I love her.

Shortly after our hug, Billie came into the room meaning that her meet and greet was over and it was about time to go her show.

Billie: "You alright shorty?" She had a water in her hand, she twisted the lid on while she looked at me concerned.

I gave her a nod, and she placed her hand on my shoulder.

Billie: "You sure?" She narrowed her eyebrows at me.

Maddie: "I'm fine babygirl." I looked up at her, signaling that I wanted her to kiss me, she leaned and placed a short kiss on my lips. I smiled afterwards.

------------

hi loves! this is still going to be happy based, i swear.

ahh i am so excited that our time's finally over, and i can start this.

i missed this, and i missed you

thanks ily

words: 1056.