Case File: First Appearance #6

As arranged, the elLan returns to the Lan Homeworld at an agreed hallway.

There are three other elLans. One elLan clears the schedule of the returning elLan, except for a meeting in fifteen minutes. The returning elLan has been officially on diplomatic department ranks, but she was also in a less known department of Lan Security. They arranged many of the appointments in case the Wroug looked more deeply. She was only supposed to arrange the next meeting and be an undefeatable foe should the Wroug try intimidation ploys a second time.

The second elLan collects the book for study and archival.

Then asks if she was ready?

The returning elLan says she will be ready at the meeting, and could she have.. time to organize her data files?

Those two leave. The returning elLan is with just her assistant. Both remove the data connectors from their foreheads.

Her assistant is smaller, they look into each other's eyes. The assistant says you really wanted a kiss, didn't you?

elLan: "Oh Yes!"

The assistant grabs her and kisses earnestly. After a bit giggling from both, the returning elLan thanks her.

The assistant asks if they would go to a privacy area. With an assent, they move down the hall to a space behind a curtain. The assistant had booked that space ahead of time.

There they kiss in personal passion, not just to re-enact a fantasy. In just minutes, they are in tears and hands trembling in sorrow. A simple mission had turned both good and terrible. The returning elLan was not supposed to do more than arrange a meeting. Events having turned into a negotiation and an introduction to new technology; the returning elLan had become a well known public persona.

If they left the situation as they were, she would likely have to hide. Fans, promoters, sales staff, and the obsessive would make her life a misery. The security department had rules for this. Identity wipe.

These two elLans were in a training work relationship for covert & seduction operations. The shorter elLan was the student. They were not intimate partners, but the returning elLan was supposed to guide the development of the younger. She was to be a guide and comfort for the trials of training. Where she would be there in comfort and hugs. Where she would be there, should work injury or bad result happen to the student (lifetime care was a part of teacher /student relationships). All of that, it ended, unexpectedly, because of this mission.

The student elLan asks if she can do one last thing. With a nod, she transports both of them to an enormous party event.

There are about a thousand elLans present; it is a flash fan event. The two elLans recreate their kiss.

They stand in view, but are quickly obscured by two nearby elLans. They transport the returning elLan to the Security Head's office.

The student elLan kisses the two nearby. The two obscure the student elLan, and then the student elLan is gone.

This means the two elLans are now two kiss links away from the now-super-well-known elLan that was just on Planet Wroug.

All thousand elLans here will become three link participants after getting a kiss. This is a dangerous type of event.

It will not be just recreating a kiss. Each person will try to fill in 'a kiss that never happened', so internal passions will be in play for each kiss.

Once kissed, the thousand will travel out to other flash fan events to spread four-link kisses.