Case File: First Appearance #35

The "Wroug Three" elLans are moved by Lan transport fields to a place where the walls, floors, and ceilings appear to be solid stone. They are quite exhausted, but a couple felt like the transport "ting" was a very quite heavy "TUNK".

The four alLans that performed the transport vanish away. Two alLans stand before them, finishing a silent conversation. One alLan transports away. The alLan left, stares at them for few seconds.

"Follow me. You will not access systems except health. You will remove data connectors. You will allow charging as permitted. You will eat when food is given. You will sleep, especially tonight and whenever directed."

elLan "3" hears the word sleep and weakly coos "ohh yes please."

The alLan stops short and spins around, looking directly at "3". The situation pauses, until "3" realizes there is a question (no, some command). Shakes her head a little and says: "Uhm.. right, uhh, affirmative."

They walk again when a door opens and are directed inside. The door closes.

It is dim, but there is light enough. There are two benches that are affixed on the side of one wall, so the floor is free of anything (except a drain). There is only a wall inset device for water. There is a power source for systems, which operates a modest minimal charge. With personal systems inactive and managed, some charging might happen. This is not a place that would let you charge up to capacity quickly.

elLan "1" goes to the far bench and sits. elLan "2" notices that elLan "3" has become inactive. Just standing and not looking. "2" approaches "3" and removes the data connector from her forehead. "3" slumps onto "2", leaving "2" holding her. Both have knees to the floor, and "2" tries to move, but struggles weakly.

"1" stands and helps to lift "3" for "2". They move "3" to the near bench. "1" moves the data connector of "3" into her pocket slot. "1" helps "2" sit and removes her data connector for her. "1" arranges "2" and "3", and says 'sleep'.

"1" goes back to the other bench and lies down. Instead of removing her own data connector, she deactivates it. She looks briefly at the data options available, but does nothing except set an incoming message rule to rank news on Arlow Tsai. She too, quite quickly, sleeps.

In an office nearby, two alLans watch the events in that room. The alLan that had been in the room says: "They are spent forces."

The alLan that brought them to the room says: "Ahhg, they still have data connector installed. I AM GOING to..."

The other alLan interrupts: "Wait. I get all event logs for everyone that arrives at this facility, including yours. I outrank you here in this facility. I order you to take 10 hours of mental rest cycles. I am not taking these three out of your authority. I am claiming authority of this facility. You are not to act until you complete that amount of mental rest (Even if you take longer than ten hours to do it)."

The alLan accepts. He had been a part of the team monitoring the hostage held captive by "the super villainess" Wroug on the other plane. It had been almost three weeks without rest. He was one of the ones that heard (directly from her systems) the cries of the hostage's spouse.

He transports to an area much like where the three elLans are, except the water source has a sink and the power supply is at the maximum.