Case File: Second Appearance #10

Inside the mechanoid host body, Arlow (the copy of Arlow) has many advantages. He has restrictions and limits. Limits he accepted from the Lan King.

With the speed of multi-parallelism mechanoid Arlow is very productive on Planet Earth.

They usually find him at an office for space alien issues in the large diplomatic building. Many call him 'ambassador'.

The mechanoid systems let him answer a well-considered response to every question.

He considers the Lan and other space aliens to rescuers of humanity. There was so much going on. So many different alien species.

All of them meant well, but some actions just had bad consequences.

For many years, a set of aliens (goddesses lacking any other description) had been taking away bright young Earth women that had done well in schools.

They were running an experiment, but also replacing those young women on Earth. Amassing goodly wealth over the years with each woman's identity. A compensation for being taken away and returned with no memory of the years they had been away.

In every case, the substitute mimic alien-goddesses had dumped boyfriends and fiancés. They were mind readers and had little tolerance for bad boyfriends.

In the morning of the last day, mechanoid Arlow met with a sad woman. She made the case that aliens ought to be more forthcoming. They should apologize for stealing decades of life and interfering in matters of the heart.

Mechanoid Arlow had a good answer for her. Patience. There was much unsettled on Earth following the galactic war with shadow. Until then, be more open. Enjoy the wealth in moderation. All the women taken were exemplary.

The young woman (who like the others had returned to earth unaged) seemed to accept the answer in uplifted spirits.

Later that day, mechanoid Arlow was at a press conference. Engaging that point to humanity. Things will get better.

Mechanoid Arlow received a very disturbing silent communication. An other-realm alien had been captured. Caught by the Lan taking host in a sad human woman. Chewing up most of her spirit energies. The details were sad beyond even the stoic demeanor of the Lan on Earth.

A reporter woman had just asked Mechanoid Arlow if he felt qualified to give advice on matters of the heart, since he did not actually have one.

The small communication dish on Arlow's mechanoid head fell to the floor with a slight clatter.

"Please everyone. Do not confuse what is happening with a reaction to that young woman's question. It is something else. She is blameless."

Other small external parts of the mechanoid drop to the floor.

"A copy does not last long."

Inside the mechanoid, Arlow leaves a data file marked 'regrets'. He regretted that he and the original Arlow Tsai never sought to meet each other.

"I think I have just time to tell you."

Arms fall apart in louder clanking bounces to the floor.

"Please. Be nicer to each other...."

Once the spirit energy of the second copy of Arlow Tsai was gone, the mechanoid host body suit slumped and detached all major connections.

They hold it in place of honor on the Planet of the Lan Realm (just one plane of existence away from Planet Earth, then across to far arm of that galaxy).

The princess of that realm visits it regularly. She always understood the difference between Ima of Wroug and more innocent human, even though both had existed within the mechanoid host body.

  She always understood the difference between Ima of Wroug and more innocent human, even though both had existed within the mechanoid host body

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.