Case File: Connectivity #2

Ami had spent the rest of the work week at her apartment. Mostly, she slept. She cleaned and organized. She ordered new plate sets to be delivered outside her door.

She also spent time in front of a wall, practicing looks, hand touches to the wall, kisses, and head leans to the wall. Imagining the elLans were there. (It's a Wroug thing).

When she went to "second"'s apartment on the weekend, she hoped that she would be fully prepared. In that apartment, she was eager for things to resume from when she was there before. She got a little deflated when "second" said she was planning to start with planned therapy that would start today.

"second" said that she has vetted many for this effort and rejected some. Of those that she rejected, there had been an offer to clean Ami's apartment. Ami did not want to appear reclusive or stand-offish; so she agreed. She expected that they would not have much to do.

The two alLan primary cleaning team transported into Ami's apartment.

They removed everything from the refrigerator. They used their gravitational field lift system to move the refrigerator out. They cleaned the walls and cleaned the power cord. They cleaned the exterior of the refrigerator. They place the refrigerator back using the gravity lift. They moved the table and chairs. They washed the floor. They transported dry hot air from a place in Lan, so the floor dried quickly. They cleaned the table and chairs. They moved the table and chairs back to where it had been. They pulled everything out of the cupboards. They cleaned inside and outside of the cupboards. They wiped down everything that been in cupboards and returned them to where they were. They ordered the sleeping mat, pillows and sheets. They decided not to touch the laundry basket (modesty). They used gravity lift over carpeted areas to remove small debris. They used gravity lift to raise one alLan so ceiling and higher wall areas could also get cleaning. They cleaned the bathroom floor, but left everything else where it was in the bathroom.

The primary cleaning team logged their work and left.

The second team leader arrived and reviewed the previous team's video logs and event entries, The team leader was the same person who had evaluated Ami during the first citizenship application. She observed that Ami had attempted to clean, failing only in not having tools to clean high areas. She also observed that Ami was leaving hand and head marks on the wall, so she was devoting herself in this effort.

Her assessment of Ami as someone that wanted everything done for her was wrong, yet another mistake she made more than a year ago. She would inform her coworkers later today on that additional information.

She polished the taps, sinks and other surfaces. She made a pass over the bathroom, but also did not move things. She placed a towel over the laundry basket. She thought the bed might have a slight smell. She ordered in a team of alLans. They took the bed, pillows, and blankets to place in Lan space where vacuum was present. The alLans had protective systems fields, so they were fine. They shook the mat, pillows, and blankets in the vacuum (which has an effect, even though there is no air to shake against). They returned with the sleeping things and left.

Satisfied with the cleaning, the 1500-year-old elLan left and marked the cleaning as completed.