Case File: Second Appearance #4

She had a promising life ahead of her.

Friends with the Prince and other suitors. She was a minor royal personage, to be sure. A distant relation to a faction that once was held in esteem.

Now she resides in a deep protected bunker. Solid rock on all sides. Only accessible with Lan transport energy fields.

She has access to the Lan data streams, but 'viewing only'. It can project the view to all the walls. Views from anywhere in this mirror Galaxy. She could pretend she was anywhere but here.

Anywhere else and not stuck in a deep bunker.

As an adult, she had not been so moody. She had started strong and composed. Portraying every sign of good lineage.

The attendants had been the source of her long dismay. Sometimes whispering the contents of a specific prophecy.

Her life could be changed to joys, when a strange alien landed in the royal court.

She knew about the strange alien that landed in the court. A Wroug. Someone well deserving of rescue by the Lan. A technologist proven to be insightful and clever, gaining Galactic renown.

But his body. Rumored to be more like a full size toy. Brassy and bubble bell in design.

She was schooled in royal decorum, but it was that idea that made her cry most often.

She knew genuine love could spring between nearly every species. But, she had inclinations to several alLans of real grace. She is not even sure what happened to them. Where were those flirting suitors now?

In crying, she devoted herself to reminisce for them. Them first. They must have died on that cataclysmic day.

Despite everything she hopes, she cries for herself too.