Case File: Second Appearance #6

Ima has left behind the young princess of the Lan Realm for a meeting at the Royal Thrones.

He has been running all of his predictive parallelism to assess this meeting.

Many years of living with the Lan has given him firm insight into their emotional signals.

They have internal systems to help regulate conformity, but emotions still show. When you know what to look for.

Ima has an advantage in his mechanoid host body. It can isolate slight variation very quickly.

The King is annoyed. He is doing this because powerful precognitive beings have foretold in prophecy.

The Queen is attentive, but feels powerless.

Seated off by the queen's throne is that elLan that fell into this plane of existence. She is seated pleasantly, but also over-formally. Slight hints of trembling, held back by her social protocol systems.

We exchanged minor pleasantries.

Then the auditory information started pouring in.

A sound disjointed. A series of separate sounds arriving from independent coordinates. Coordinates that had nothing to do with this place or the configuration of throne room hall.

Sounds arriving as if they were cascading off a sphere that encompassed the galaxy.

[Bbr..][bri..][brii..][riin..][riing..][iing..][ing..][nngg..][ngg..]

A metallic claxon with a sound broken apart.

Lan security drones whooshed around. You rarely see the drones. They have no moving parts. In this fast paced scanning by multiple drones, the invisibility is dropped so the drones do not impact each other.

A grayish sphere reflects the indoor lighting. The sphere is hazy and lightly transparent, but becomes more and more solid looking.

Even in a large throne room hall, the sphere is imposing as it floats eight feet above the floor.

Then the sounds stop, and the sphere starts to fade.

I take small steps forward to look within.

An alien being is inside. Atop a metallic structure.

It falls out of the fading sphere. Straight down. Landing on a lightly constructed forward wheel, it pitches the alien backward.

Ramming a metal out branch into my fused-closed, soul-spirit locking, switch.

What happens next was hard to comprehend.

The King and his armed guards have me surrounded on the floor. All kinds of questions barrage my confused eyes and ears.

"Stay still!" "Who Are You?" "Why ARE YOU HERE?"

I could only stammer at first. I had switched bodies with the alien. My soul-spirit had left the mechanoid host body and entered the sweat covered and lightly bruised alien body.

"It is me King. Your loyal servant! Ima of Wroug!"

  Your loyal servant!  Ima of Wroug!"