27; Hangover

Warning: SPG alert!!! Read at your own risk.

Enjoy reading!

__

Logan

I'm driving to Elizabeth's condo when I got a call from Hailey. I clenched my jaw. I still not forget the conversation we had this morning. She's still insisting that I have a mistress. And fuck, how did she know that?

I pressed Elizabeth's floor. I went to her house but couldn't see her there. The maids said she's isn't going home for three days.

I was about to storm in when the door automatically open. I'm ready to scold her for not answering my phone calls when I saw an old woman behind the door. She was shocked to see me. Maybe she's the maid that Elizabeth is talking about.

"Ah, sir?" she looks confused.

I stand straight. "Where's Elizabeth? Is she here?" I roam my eyes and found no Elizabeth.

"S-sino po ba k-kayo? Paano niyo po nabuksan ang pinto?"

"I am her boss. I am Logan McFord." I said. The old woman looks more shocked than earlier.

"K-kayo ho pala iyan. Ano pong kailangan niyo kay Marie?"

"It's.. confidential. Where is she? Is she upstairs?" I looked at the second floor then back to the old maid.

"Naku, Sir, nasa party po si Marie. Birthday ho kasi ng kaibigan niya at in-imbitahan siya."

I nodded, holding myself not to growl in anger. "Tell me where's the address."

"Eh? Sa pagkakarinig ko sa bar gaganapin ang party. Oo tama, sa bar nga! Ursula's Bar--"

I didn't finish her sentence and quickly turned my back to the exit. I grit my teeth. You have time to go in a party while ignoring my phone calls, huh?

I drove out to Ursula's Bar. Luckily, I know where in the fucking hell is that bar. It took me almost half an hour before storming out to my sedan. I kept walking inside.

Loud music greeted my eardrums as I walked and roam my eyes in the four corner of the bar. There's a little commotion in the crowd but I am too occupied where should I find Elizabeth.

That woman!

I begun to walk and ignore those slutty bitch greeting me and trying to hit on me. I went to the second floor then back to the first floor again. The crowd goes wild, more louder than earlier. I saw familiar figure dancing her booty, freely swaying her hips into seductive one. I felt my phone vibrated on my pocket. I took it and open the file that sent me from unknown number.

It was Elizabeth. She's smiling widely while flirting to the man sitting beside her. I clenched my jaw as I saw the man's hand in Elizabeth's tigh. For fucking sake, she's just wearing a too short dress. I don't like it.

I lifted up my gaze to the crowd and stare. I feel like all my blood went to my head when I familiarize the woman they are cheering, and whistling for. I was so mad, all I could do was stand here and grit my teeth as I watch her seducing the asshole with a bottle of vodka in her hand. She is not answering my fucking phone for two days then what, she have the guts to flirt with that son of a bitch.

I didn't think twice and move my feet in the crowd. I could feel the tremor in my own body while walking in pace. I grab her arms before she could kiss the asshole's lips. The crowd went in silent.

"Hey, man--"

I ignore the asshole. The people gave us way to the door exit.

"W-wait, where a-are you t-taking me?"