The End

Logan

While drinking alone in a bar, a girl in a cowgirl attire approach me. She sat in front and smiled at me.

Another flirty whore who wants a fuck from the great Logan McFord.

I didn't greet her back when she say hi to me. I'm not in the mood to talked to her or to anyone else. I expected that she would walked away just like the previous girls who's trying to flirt with me but no, she stay still on her seat not having a plan to leave me alone.

"Pipe ka ba? Sayang gwapo ka pa naman."

I almost laughed at what she said. Here we goes.. mamaya lang maiinip na ang babaeng 'to at iiwanan na ako.

She took her phone on her pocket then show me what she typed on her keyboard. I read it and find out her name. I admit, she has a beauty who can attract every man's hunger eyes. She looks young too. How old is she? Sixteen? Seventeen?

She started to make face nang ipagptuloy ko ang hindi ko pagpansin sa kaniya. She's probably a typical whore who wants to bang with some picky man. I drank my alcohol not leaving my gaze to her. Did she really think I'm mute? I stopped myself from laughing again. I guess, she didn't know me. Well, thats not my problem anymore.

"Sorry ha, hindi kasi ako nag-aral ng sign language. Kung sinabi mo sa text na mute ka, eh 'di sana nagpa-tutor ako." She said, showing her annoyance to me. I should be annoyed at her but I find it kinda enjoying. Pansamalantang nakalimutan ko ang problema na kinakaharap ko dahil sa babaeng ito.

"Ayoko na sa'yo Bordado, break na tayo!" She stood up but loose her balance. I abruptly catch her before she could fall on the floor. The moment I touch her skin, I felt volts of volt of electricity. 

"Babawiin ko 'yung sinabi ko, pwede ka nang pagtyagaan. Oo na, tayo na! Sinasagot na kita." She laughed and sniffed my neck.

Damn! I can feel the hardness of my c*ck down there. Nanuot sa ilong ko ang vanilla perfume ng babaeng 'to at hindi iyon nakatulong. Mas lalo lang nitong pinatigas ang boner ko.

"Tayo na? Then, let's go." I smirked after I whisper those words. Wala namang masama kung isasama ko siya, 'di ba?

Ang plano ko sana ay ikuha siya ng taxi sa labas but, damn! How can I resist if she started to feel me so  uneasy? She started to dance without hearing any music while we're walking outside. The way she sway her hips, looks so flirtatious and seducing to me. I grabbed her arms to stopped her but she moved her body to mine and just like that, I felt an adrenaline rush. I grab her nape and kissed her deeper while massaging her boobs. The more we kissed, the more tension I've felt down there so I take her to my place and fucked her.

The morning she wakes up, she was shocked that I can speak. She really thought I'm mute, huh? I insisted to drive her home but, she said no. She looks stress and angry. Maybe because I took her virginity out of her sober mind. Yes, she's a virgin. I'm shocked too at first, but I choose to continue fucking her. Masamang mabitin ang galit. Pinabayan ko siyang umalis noong magising at makapagbihis siya. Expected ko nang manghihingi siya ng bayad pero wala akong narinig ni isang salita sa kaniya.

After a month, I accidentally saw her in my company. My staff and I are looking for a new bunch of model. Nagrereklamo sila dahil sa paulit-ulit na mukha na nakikita nila sa magazine na nililikha namin that's why we decided to replace our models. New model, new face in the magazine. Hindi lang kami nag-fe-feature ng mga signature things, may mga hawak din kaming model.

Hindi nagtagal ay mas nakilala ang All's Magazine because of Marie Elizabeth Alvarez. Pumasok siya sa top 3 sexiest and famous model sa buong Pilipinas. Kaliwa't-kanan ang mga clothing lines na kinukuha siya bilang model at mas nakatulong iyon para mas lalong dumami ang clients namin.