Prolong

A girl with dark grey hair and deep green eyes wakes up from a weird dream and she goes to the bathroom before getting dress for school where she saw her view was different and she noticed a 'start' button in front of her face really. She looks into the mirror and saw it's not there.

She was very curious about it fully since children have uncontrollable curiousness of things and she was very curious about this as she just went and pressed 'Start' in front of her making it to change and she saw a message for beginners to a game really.

'Welcome, player, to the Gamer World! Here in this very world, you are allowed to do whatever you want! A 'Comrade' has been chosen for you and they have been added to your 'Party' and is marked with the 'Green Ally' flag!

Here's how this world works, so go sit down and read! This world has another world added to it by the 'Creator', a GOD if you will and only the selective players are even allowed to play within this world until their death.

They earn money from many of the quests that show up really automatically, earn experience from the quests/'combat' if you pick your 'main character' as a 'Combat Character' really and will be giving rewards for which quest completed.

Your 'Party' will also earn the money and experience if you allow them to join on the quest with you. You have a quest for beginners and your 'ally' will automatically join you on this quest, but first, you need to enter your information.

Please enter your information, player.' The girl was confused and she saw what she needs to fill in making her to wonder who her ally is as she doesn't know anyone really unless this is to help them make friends really, then it should be fine really.

'Personal Information

Name: Aoki Inamori

Status: Active

Birthday: November 3rd

Age: 5

Gender: female

Blood Type: O+

Height: 5'2½ inches

Weight: healthy weight of eighteen pounds and two oz.

Family: Inamori Yuriko (mother)
Father unknown (never met him)

-------------------------

School Information

Occupation: Inakuni preschool

Affiliation: Soccer Club

-------------------------

Appearance: has deep green eyes and long elbow dark gray hair that is very wavy and is easily getting knotted up from nightmares/night terrors at night and has one inch light brown highlights with white four inch tips and peach colored skin.

-------------------------

Personality: is an upbeat, straightforward soccer-loving girl. Usually thinks before acting and doesn't like interfering unless she thinks the situation is out of control. She is hard-working and accepting and easily adapts to new situations.

Has a simpler mindset, assuming everybody played soccer for the sole motive of enjoying the sport, but will realize and accept there might be a variety of different motives, but will still stands by her principles that soccer should be played fairly.

Tends to be considerate of other people and avoids forcing her own ideas on others. She prefers to confront people privately and allow them to speak their honest feelings. Because of this, she helps people to figure out their own paths.

-------------------------

Trivia: Her title is the Soccer Girl Chosen by the Sun and the Nature, her dub name; Blue-Tree Sonny Wright, is a pun on the sun and natural fitting her sun and nature motifs and has a poor sense of direction. This is mostly due to Inakunijima's road maps being really simple.

-------------------------

Aoki hopes that'll work for now as she can tell that she'll be needing to update her information, but she can have be automatically really which she did 'press' onto as she wonders what's going to happen really until she saw another message shows up.

'Welcome, Aoki Inamori, to the Gamer World! Your information will be automatically updated as you 'travel' through this new world! Now then, Aoki. Your new 'Comrade', Norika Umihara is waiting at Inakuni preschool for you.

Don't keep your 'comrades' and 'allies' waiting.' Aoki was dress and left home with six rice balls for breakfast as her mama is in the hospital right now for some medical treatments. Aoki sees that Norika Umihara is waiting and then both looked each other up.

Norika has puffy dark green hair and bluish-purple eyes. She has a pale skin tone and average height. Aoki likes her straight away and Norika did the same. Both were level one and will do the quests together really making them to be b.f.f's now.