Just An Average Day Part 2

School

Jacquie POV

We arrive at school and we get all our stuff out of the car. Everyone from the studio goes to the same school which is really convinient because we all get to stay together. Henry and Noah carry Richelle's and my bag to our first class. We have math and it's going to be fun because we have a substitute teacher.
We arrive at our class and sit wherever. I of course sit next to Henry with Richelle also next to me and Noah next to her. Piper and Finn enter the class and we connect tables so we all sit together. Math was easy for us so we didn't even have to take 10 minutes to finish it. We all start talking to each other and it's fun joking around and laughing.

Time skip 20 minutes (the lesson is 80 minutes)

We all continue to talk and we're 30 minutes into the lesson. No one else is finished so they're just trying to figure it out. Piper then blurts out
"let's play truth or dare again"
We all agree because it would be fun.
"who's first?" I ask
"OK truth or dare Jacquie" Noah says with a smirk
"Dare"
Everyone knows dare is better
"kiss Henry for at least 10 seconds if you can obviously"
"watch me"
I cup Henry's lips and starts to place my lips on his.
It was amazing because we don't do this often. Everyone was staring at us but we didn't care anyway.
The kiss was at least 30 seconds and it was great because Henry was a great kisser.
Everyone started to coo then turned back to thier work

Henry POV

I really enjoyed the kiss and I could tell she liked it too. It was perfect. When we stopped everyone started to coo and it made me kinda shy butt hat was alright. They stopped and got on with thier own thing and we get back to truth or dare.
"truth or dare Finn" Jacquie asks
"truth" he replies
"out of all the boys here which one is the cutest"

We all stand there shocked. It was a great question.
Finn was shook but he didn't back down.
"Noah no homo"
We all laugh while Noah and Finn do thier handshake
"all right Henry truth or dare"
Finn turns to me
"dare" I say reluctantly
"I dare you to do 20 pirouettes"
This was a tough dare because I don't do pirouette often but I know I could do at least 15. I've been working on it but it's difficult. I don't even know how Noah done 30 when he was younger.

I stand up and go to the front of the class to where I had the most space. I start to do my dare. To my surprise they were coming out really smoothly and I could hear them shouting from the back of the class what number I was on.
" 14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22"
I finished and I was happy they were easy and clean. I walk back to the table and everyone was clapping. That was the most pirouette I've done in my life so it was a good achievement.

"aight truth or dare Richelle" I say while sitting down
"dare"
"I dare you to do the spider for the rest of the lesson"

She gets into position and waits
We all laugh with her and its so wierd because its like she has no bones.

It was only 5 minutes left of the lesson it had past so fast anyways.

"piper truth or dare"
"truth"
"how many times did Finn ask you out before you said yes"

Piper laughed as she reflected
"8 times"
We all laugh because we thought it'd be more but when that happend the bell rang which means we had to go but we'd see each other at lunch anyways.