Reoccurring

Noah POV

For rehearsals were teaching Amy all the dances. She's really God at picking up choreo so she should have it down soon. She changed. She's not the same goofy Amy. She still seems really nice but she's focused and just happy to be back. I like that. We finish rehearsals and we start to go. Amy is talking with me
"so any studio drama that I don't know of"
"well obviously you heard about the Henry Tyrell stuff over Jacquie. Henry, Jacquie, Richelle all live together. Emily's dating West again. There's a new guy called Aaron and him and Summer have a thing. That it preety much it. And also there's gonna be reporters following you around alot from now on"
"why?"
"you just joined the team. Everyone on the teams being pestered. If they find you Henry and you had moments they'd be relentless" I say drinking out of my bottle
"I wanted to speak about you about that"
"what about it?"
"your brothers. As wierd as that feels to say you are. I never could've imagined that scenario. You ovbioulsy know alot about him correct?"
"yeah.."
"Is Henry OK with me?"
"I don't know Amy. You kind of led him on. Huge promposal and you chose Ty. Then he went with Summer but it would work out. After I broke up with Jacquie they got together and they're happy. Henry's not the grudge type unless your Tyrell. I'm sure you guys will be great friends"
"so he's cool with me?"
"I don't think why not"
"that's great. I didn't want to end our 3 year friendship. I can't wait to dance together"
"for sure. But what's up with you?"
"I'm single. I obviously just left acronation. Acronation had a schooling program that I was using. It was for dancers to be around snace all the time while working and obviously before that I was home schooled so I  am now going to your school"
"that's great. You've probably come at the worst time but that's OK"
"what's up"
"Gemeni drama. Jacquie broke up with Henry for Tyrell. She got back together with Henry. Tyrell is angry and now wants to crush us at international."
"first off there going to international? Second Tyrell as in the best dancer in thier studio?"
"yes Canada wants 2 teams repping and yes that Tyrell. We got rid of him but now there's tension between our troupe and thiers"
"Remmeber when we lost to them at regional"
"awww that was so unfair. Should've won that. Dont know how they won but I'm sure Ms Angela helped them"
"Ms angela was a cheat. I rememeber when we faced off in regional final after she got caught for bribing"
"I always knew something was up with her and Lily. Anything else going on?"
"oh there's a party coming up. TV and movie characters"
"hm must be fun. Can you show me around tommorow?"
"I can't actually I have to go do a job for my homeroom teacher. I can ask Henry though?"
"sure. Thanks. See you tommorow"
"you too"

I walk to catch up with everyone. Henry is at the juice bar. Everyone's taking photos of him he just seemed annoyed. Then they see me and take photos of us together.
"what's up bro"
"nothing. Richelle and Jacquie want shakes so I'm getting them some"
"oh. I'll get one too"

I ask for a chocolate milkshake and Henry asks for a strawberry shake a kale shake and a chocolate shake. I pay then we head out.

We head to the car and Richelles in the front. I open the door and Henry goes through he other side.
"did you get the shakes? "
"yep here they are"

Henry gives Richelle and Jacquie thier shakes

"thank you" they say

We get get home and decide on what to eat. Eventually we all decide to just take a shower and decide later. As I'm taking a shower someone opens my door. I already know who it is.
"Richelle?"
"yes"
"you seem lonely why not join me in the shower?"
"OK"

I hear footsteps but they're a bit heavy. Then he opens the door. He's laughing on the floor while I cover myself with a towel.
"what the fuck bro?"
"that was hilarious. You actually thought it was Richelle. Aww broo"
"what do you want?"
"what were you and Amy talking about?"
"oo someone's nervous. Why though you have Jacquie"
"I'm scared. She could ruin everything. She left me for Ty and now she's back. What if she wants to take me away from Jacquie"
"bro relax. I talked to her she just wants to be friends. We were just reminiscing when we all got on A troupe for the first time. She's actually joining our school so your seeing her everyday"
"I thought she was homeschooled?"
"she was but Acronation had some schooling programme and now she's left she wants to be near Tns members. Everyone's at our school so she's joining. And your giving her a tour tommorow"
"what do you mean?"
"she asked me for a tour. I have to do something so you have to do it"
"can't Piper do it or something?"
"too late bro. Your doing it"
"cool. Anyways we're downstairs. Come when your changed."
"gimme 2 minutes"