For The Prize

Noah POV

Right now we're getting our bags from the taxi and going into studio A were we are meeting up. We're taking a coach to the airport and then a plane to London. When I walk into studio A I see Piper, Amy, Emily, Michelle, West, Daniel, Ozzy.
"hey guys"
"heyy" they all replied
We sat down and everyone turned up 5 minutes later.
"OK A troupe the coach will be here in 10. West and I will be st the front with Michelle and Daniel so if you need us we're there. We're going to have a seating plan-"
A load of groans were heard. Why do we need a seating plan when we all get along it just dosent make sense.
"as I was saying we will have a seating plan. There a booth that fits 4 but there's 2 at the back which fit 5. there's 13 of you. First group is Kingston Jacquie Ozzy and Amy. The second group is Henry, Davis, Ozzy and Richelle. Third group is Noah, Finn, Piper And Summer and also Aaron. There's 2 five booths at the back so you will sit there.
OK let's get started nad make it to internationals"
Whoops and cheers were heard and we all got our stuff and went outside. The coach was there waiting for us so we got in. Immediately I want to the back and I can see Henry guided his team to the other 5 seater so we can be near each other.
It takes 2 hours to get to the airport so in that time we just played on our phones. I checked my snap and took funny photos of the road to internationals. I got hungry and while Henry was sleeping stole loads of his snacks but if he asks Richelle took them because he'd probably be too scared to confront her.

Time skip 2 hours

Were at the airport and now we're just confirming our boarding passes and getting our suitcases on the plane. It was a swift process and everyone had everything they needed. Nothing was missing.

We waited for the plane to board and while that was happening people took photos of Henry and I and wished us good luck and all that sort of stuff. Eventually the plane was able to board and we got on. We are in buissness class which is actually better than first class in my opinion. It has the same things anyways so it dosent matter. I end up sitting next to Henry while Finn and Ozzy are in front and Davis and Lola are behind us.

Time skip 7 hours

That whole flight was nice. Henry fell asleep on my shoulder which meant I couldn't move but that was OK. When the snacks came round he woke up again. Richelle was beside me with Jacquie so we got to talk loads and watch some TV and movies.

Landing in London it was diffrent. The air changed. It wasn't that clean but it was sunny which I'm happy about. We're about an hour away from our hotel and Emily already planned for a coach to come.
We got on and this time there was no seating plan so Jacquie, Richelle, Henry and I all went to the 4 booth. Henry was eating snacks again for the whole time and I was interested in the scenery.

The coach stopped and I saw the most beautiful hotel. It was really nice and modern. We all got out and took our stuff.

We walked into the hotel and it looked super nice. Everyone was waiting for Emily and West to come back from registering us in.

"OK guys there are 7 in a room. Internationals allowed us to have a whole floor which is floor number 7. All the boys are together and girls are together. The rooms are large but don't forget to share. I'll text you if we have a meeting but for now unpack and rest up. We've signed up online so we have the day off tommorow so be out of your rooms at 9am sharp"

Sick I'm with the bros. This is gonna be so much fun. And we have a whole floor just left to ourselves. The bros look at each other and run into the elevator with West leaving Daniel and the girls.
We all laugh in the elevator and push the 7. 7 is a lucky number so I hope it's good.

The elevator doors open where we're staying is amazing. It has a kitchen and a lounge and a great view of the London Eye and river Thames. It's perfect. We all share a fist bump and go into our rooms.
"guys I'm sleeping with Emily so I'm going to check our room"

I laugh at that while he walks into one of the rooms. I see a door and I open it. Bathroom. I walk until I see a big door. In it I see a large TV and 7 beds for us. There's a fridge and 3 en suites. This is the boys side.
"Yo bros I found the room"
They all come in and they share the same happy expression I did. This is gonna be one of tj best weeks of my life.