Across The Globe

Noah POV

Henry and I just got ready for school so now we're having breakfast talking about last night. He explains what Tyrell is doing to Jacuqie trying to hurt Henry.

"since Tyrell knows where she lives I asked her if she can move in are you OK with that?" he asks

"it's your house bro this is your decision"
"it's your house as much as mine. We live together so I need your opinion"
"I would love it if she lived here. But when we do that we have to also be near her at all times outside until internationals is over. If Tyrell gets her after she moves in with us he will hurt her twice as hard. Why can't we tell the police?"
"they'll get out of it somehow. You know the Gemeni lawyers. They're some of the best in the world"
"we can get good ones too!"
"we can't because they're lawyers are the best in the world. By a alot. We leave them alone and after internationals we do something."
"if that's what you want. When will she move in"
"Davis is moving on Sunday so we can get her on Saturday. It's 2 days away and I can set up her room. But I've also been thinking. It wouldn't be fair to you"
"how come?"
" my girlfriend living here while your alone wouldn't be fair. It dosent seem right. I know this is a bit fast but would you like Richelle to move in to. I know you love her and want to spend every minute with her"
"that's fast. How do i even ask. I know she gets a bit sad that she's always alone so it would be good."
"perfect. Just ask her when the time is right"
"OK I will. Thanks bro. Also are you bringing Jacquie to the funeral?"
"i dont know. Jacquie has never been a fan of the dead. She did come to my other parents funeral   and I would need some support."
"I say you bring her. I know I'll be devestated. I can't even think about him without crying inside but with Richelle there I'll be OK"
"I guess so. I'll ask when she moves in. Wanna go?"
"yep let's go"

I wash all the bowls while Henry turns off the TV. We go to the garage and he's driving today. We're taking his white car because w ehavent rode in it in a while.

When we open the garage door

When we open the garage door. It's chaos. Photographers taking pictures of us and people talking to the camera. Certain people asking for a statement. I knew it would be like this. Henry looks worried so I give him the look. It means you can either drive or give the people what they want I'll support you. He puts his foot down and were off. I make sure the garage door is closed so no one sneaks in before we're gone. And just like that we're on our way.

Henry POV

I didn't want to talk to the people because its my life. They shouldn't be here in the first place. They must've found my address from the teens. I drive to school as sson as possible. Hwbe we get there I park in my usual spot. People are talking about me I hear it. They're talking about how I'm practically famous now and some are telling me about how good I look. They're only doing this because of what I have now. Because I have a blue tick and my face is on TV.
I walk up and I see a few reporters screaming my name. A teacher backs them up saying they're on school property.

I walk into the building and there's silence. All eyes on me and Noah. We kinda shift weirdly and tensly. It's wierd having about 100 eyes watching your every stroke of movement. Eventually they stop and go back to doing what they're doing but. A few are still staring at me. Piper comes up to me.

"So I guess your famous now. Congrats"
"Pipes I don't want to be famous like this. I just want to be normal. I know it sounds a bit old but I liked before better"
"before was better but you have people chasing on to you. Your the 14th hottest single guy in the world right now. That's something to be proud of"
"yeah I guess so"

We walk to homeroom early and all of A troupe is there. I go straight to Jacquie. They're all confused at me but it dosent matter. Jacquie still has to keep her act up until I can get her to move with me that way Tyrell won't come near her.

"Yo jacquie"
"hey. You OK? Your kind of the talk of school at the moment"
"I'm fine. It dosent really matter. Did Tyrell do anything today"
"nothing he just threatens me. But he's happy I done my job"
"good is Davis definetly moving out on Sunday?"
"yes"
"can you pack all your stuff for Saturday?"
"yeah. I already called my dad and he's fine with it. He's not coming back for a few months so he dosent really care. Except he was suprised when I broke up with you."
"everyone was. Make sure to relax on going out in public. News stations are trying to get you, me and Noah. They'll even go to Richelle soon so we have to stay on the DL is that OK?"
"yeah. Even yesterday people recognised me. Once I move into your house what's going to happen?"
"first settle you in. We're going to have to speak to the press. I think once they get there story they'll leave us alone. After that I'll make sure Tyrell dosent do anything to you."
"thank you Henry. I'm asking alot from you so thanks"
"no problem. Bye jacquie"
"bye hen"

I walk back to my seat knowing its going to be OK soon.