I Do It For The Team

Summer POV

Today were back again for internationals. It's duets and small groups so we need to get through to the duet round.

In the dressing room everyone's chilling on thier phones and laughing. Daniel comes in and tells us we're getting ready in 30 minutes. I'm so so excited to perform at internationals. It's a dream of mine and to think I didn't think we'd win regional at one point. After the solos were done we got all 10 points so we're good right now in terms of against the other teams. Apparently there's a twist so all the dance captains are receiving it now but I'm sure it's going to be a price of cake.

"GUYS COME IN" Richelle says with her, Emily AND Michelle bursting in.
"OK I'M GONNA EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. SUMMER DAVIS OZZY FINN AND NOAH. YOU GUYS HAVE TO TEACH A RANDOM PERSON FROM OUR TEAM OUR CHOREO AND PEFORM WITH THEM."

"WHAT!"
This twist is insane. How the fuck are we supposed to do that. Its crazy and stupid and how can you even do that
"OK!LOOK I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT IT GETS EVEN HARDER. YOU TURN FOR YOUR SPOT MEANING THERE'S A TURNING COMPETITION AND WHOEVER WINS HAS THE MOST TIME TO TEACH. I'VE ALREADY SELECTED NOAH TO DO IT BUT IF HE DOES IT HE LOSES HIS SPOT. YOUR OUR BEST BET NOAH. WILL YOU DO WHAT'S BEST FOR THE TEAM? "

Noah stands in front. It's dissapointing to give up his spot but he's still got the duet anyways.
" of course. Anything for the team. How do we decide which one of them are deciding choreo?"
"theres a random mix of the people" Richelle answers
"OK When's the competition?"
"now. Let's go"

The wheel troupe run to where the turning competition is held. Henry takes ofd Noahs shoes and holds them while he steps to the floor with the other dancers. Tyrell is doing it for Gemeni.
"on your marks. Get set. Turn"

Noah turns slowly to hold his energy.

Time skip an hour later

It's just Noah and Tyrell now.
"WELL WE'RE DOWN TO OUR LAST TWO AND IT'S RIVALS FACING OFF. GEMENI VS NEXT STEP. NOAH VS TYRELL. ENEMY VS ENEMY"

Noah turns and then he goes faster and when Tyrell looks at him he stops. Noah finishes his turns and collapses. We all rush over to him and congratulate him. A woman comes over.
"OK next step. Can one of the studio heads please picks a name from the bag? " the woman asks.
Emily and Michelle debate on whoever should do it but West just ignores them and does it
"WEST!" Emily and Michelle shriek
"cool I got Jacquie "
Everyone looks at Amy and she shares a smile.
"OK new small group rehearse and teach Jacquie the choreo. You have 2 hours so pick up the pace" Michelle orders us. We nod and go to a reheresal room.

When we get to the rehearsal room Noah teaches Amy her part and counts us in telling us how to make it better.

We decide to tweak the choreo around Henry's song. We made it so Jacquie is insecure and she only trusts Davis and I. She sees Ozzy and Fin  doing hip hop and she dosent on ow if she can trust them but when she gets to know them she actually loves them and thier moves. We all become a group and a family. It's basically about trying new things and not everyone is what they seem.

Time skip 3 hours

Were at the wings and everyone setting hyped. Aaron wishes me good luck and I see piper and finn hugging. Lola is helping Ozzy speed running the choreo. Jacquie and Henry are doing a handshake and Davis is just stretching while Kingsron watches her.

Were called to the stage and we have thousands of people staring at you walking. You see them and you know it's now or never.

The dance is going great. It comes to the bit where Jacquie starts to break down and Finn lifts her up. Perfect. I do my ariel and link up with Davis watching Jacquie Ozzy and Finn do hip hop. Then Jacquie goes back and forth till eventually she shows us hip hop and them contemporary.

The song ends adlnd we get claps.
"The next step has scored 91 points putting them to the next round"

91 is amazing. We go to the wings and high five everyone.

Later we find the Gemeni made it through so we're gonna be so much more closer to them than ever before.

Richelle POV

Right now Noahs and I are getting ready for our duet. We're getting makeup done and our hair. Our duet is of a guy who has an imaginary girlfriend. He creates this illusion she's real and then he forgers about her. Then I have a quick costume change and come to life and I come to life. Its beuatfil ha sloads of chemistry and partner work and lifts. We still have a 10 point advantage so were alright.

Were done and waiting in the wings. Everyone's waiting for us to go on.
"Richelle"
"yeah Noah?"
"will the next step please take the stage?" The announcer says
"I love you"
I smile and walk on.

We start and it's going amazingly. Everyone screaming and doing amazingly. Noah pretends to form me and I come out. It's contemporary so it's more breath through rather than hard hit.
Noah lifts me and puts me down. He starts to neglect me by pretending not being able to lift me. I fade away and then I change into diffrent clothes indicating I'm a real girl. He sees me and we start to dance together. He does the final lift and we will inches apart. He hugs me and kisses my forehead and I smile. We get a large applause.
"the next step score 90 points moving them to the semi finals of internationals"
We shirek and hug everyone. This is gonna be amazing. Semi finals at internationals is an achievement. And I done I with Noah. What more could I want.

Gemeni moved through too but are against an English team. I can't wait to beat them in the finals if they even make it there.
The award ceremony is tommorow so I can't wait to see what category I win.