With Us Now

Ozzy Pov
"Meet Aaron Moon our 12th member" Emily finishes.

Aaron seems cool. He has a nice smile and dances really well. I think that he's one of those cocky dancers that Elliot but I'm not gonna judge him just yet.

"pleasures all mine. I know all about you guys and I'm excited to work with you" he says while looking at every one of us.

He seems polite and charming but we just met. For all we know he could be fronting for Emily and Michelle.

"you know all of us?" Noah asks

"of course" he replies "Summer the award winning sensation. Lola the dancer that brings a smile when you watch her. Richelle the dancer doing anything to get to the top and won't stop and was 3rd in national solo. Noah the dancer
with technique and precision. Davis the dancer that's versatile and a strong dancer in anything. Kingston who was self taught whos know for his flips. Ozzy the jokster and groovy one of the bunch. Piper who is known for her contemporary style and perfection. Jacquie who is similar to her sister because she is as versatile and is known because of her duets and trios. Finn who's dancing is amazing to watch as he can do freestyle and choreo quickly. Last but not least Henry who won Mr national soloist and is known for his homemade tricks and hip hop. "

Everyone stood there stunned except for Daniel, West, Emily and Michelle.

" you know us but what about you"
"what would you like to know" he replies
"anything and everything"
"I am a ballet and contemporary dancer. I came to the Next step because I watched them since day 1 at Regionals. I'm 17 and I moved here from Clapham."
"interesting" I say while processing the information.

"OK A troupe were gonna get started on the nationals routines but first I need someone to show Aaron around" Emily says with her hands on her hips

"I'll do it" Summer says instantly.
"good make the tour fun but not to fun and long but not too long" Emily snaps at her

"Let's go Aaron" Summer says

"OK guys the small group can you rehearse in studio B. Henry and Richelle work on your solos in studio 1. In a few days we're deciding on the duets so if you were picked to audition you might wanna get started or if you cant then I expect you to be rehearsing anything wether it be a routine or testing a new move"
Michelle says in a stern tone.
I walk to studio B with the small group. It's gonna be fun.

Summer POV

I agree to show Aaron around because I want to get to know him better. He seems gentalman like so it would be nice to get to know what he's like. We walk out of Studio A and we walk to Studio 1.

"This is studio 1. This is the most up to date studio. I wasn't here when it was built but the other guys on the troupe were. This was built because the owner wanted to expand this studio and make it A troupes new home. But then after A troupe was formed Michelle who was a dancer back then didn't agree with Emily's decision to cut some dancers even though Emily was studio head at the time"

"fascinating" I hear him say
"could you tell me what happend after that"

"sure. From what I know Michelle then talked to the owner and the owner allowed her to then make her own troupe formed of the dancers who didn't make Emily's troupe. From today's dancers those were:Henry, Ozzy, Kingston. They were more but they left. Richelle, Noah, Jacquie, Lola, Piper. This studio is on the east side so Emily made the name Tns East and Michelle named her troupe Tns West. They fought alot and a few dancers switched sides. Piper switched to Tns West and so did Noah. It was chaotic. Then the Owner said only one team could go to Regionals and that she would judge based on a battle. East won but they won because they had some professional dancer in thier team. West found this out and didn't think they're win counted and East think they did so they had a fight and the owner said no one is going to Regionals. To prove to the owner that they could work together the best of East and West came together to perform a dance behind Michelle and Emily's dance and they got back on the road to Regionals. "

"your a good story teller. I never knew this about the studio. Thanks for that"

"no problem"

We then move onto studio B where the small group where rehearsing.
"we can't stay long but this is studio B. This is where B troupe would usually train. Its nothing special in my opinion but its useful" I say trying to make it as exciting as possible.

After that we go back into studio 1 to go to the locker room.

"welcome to the locker room. We usually put stuff in our cubbys in studio A but if we need more space for something bigger we would put them in our lockers"
I say. He nods taking in every word I'm saying.

We were walking out of studio 1 when we spot Henry and Richelle. They're warming up and talking while a playlist is playing in the background.
I walk up to them.
"hey guys" I say in a happy tone
"Sup Summer" Henry says
"Hello Summer" Richelle says while stretching.
"I'm showing Aaron around but we're basically done in the studio. What you guys up to?"
"Choreo" they say unanimously.
"awesome. I'm going to take Aaron back to the office I'll see you guys in a bit." I say walking out with Aaron behind me.
"Byeee" they squeal while Aaron also sends. A wave thier way.

Jacquie POV
I'm in the office because I'm explaining what happend to Emily and Michelle and telling them I'm taking it easy today. It's not like me to take it easy but I know that I don't need to force myself and all I need to do is rest for today and I'll be up ready for tommorow.
"I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT JACQUIE!" Michelle blurts out while shedding a tear. She gives me a hug while Emily is pacing across the room.
"Let's not talk about this now but no one messes with my dancers. That Gemeni studio head will get the call of his life. It will be me screaming at him till he's deaf. If anyone hurts another one of my dancers they will have a personal visit from me. We have Nationals and this is no joke. This is a big deal. I'll sort this out soon but for now don't do anything about it. Just wait and heal up. You can dance but Mark your choreo and don't overwork. I'll call your principle to set up a meeting about why these kids haven't been expelled anyway."
Emily says finally stopping to pace.
"thanks Emily" I say with a reassuring smile.

A/N this was long but it's stuff you already knew from last chapter and the actual show. I'm introducing Aaron Moon to be more of Summers companion. Read that how you will wether it be friend rival or romantic partner I don't know yet but I know I want to introduce him. More twists are coming so don't worry about that and they aren't just physical ones. Story ideas are coming slow but I'm getting into the groove of things. Its because I'm typing and not writing because when I write my mind races. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and thank you for 100 views. I started this story like a month ago and it's blown so thanks. Don't forget to message more if I make mistakes. Stay safe.