Now You Got The Best

Unknown pov

"You tell him. You tell him I love him and I'm sorry. He dosent deserve to know this way. If he truly is the one then I know that they will both get along. Its my final wish. Fulfill it to the fullest and quickly. All the information is on desk 3 on the bottom shelf. Key is on the bottom. Promise you can do this? "

"I promise"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

Henry POV

I wake up and I'm feeling great. I moonwalk to the shower and do all my usual stuff.
My outfit

All Adidas

All Adidas

At school we have our English presentation so I need my laptop bag, USB and some of the notes. My dance bag also needs to be put in. I get them all from my bagging area and get into my white car for today

 I get them all from my bagging area and get into my white car for today

Im blasting out music having a good time and then I arrive at school. Park in my usual spot next to Myles who is also parking. I shoot him a wave and jump out.
"Yo" I say while shutting my door and getting my bag with my laptop and notes from the backseat.
"You got your stuff"
"For sure you know I do. I think this time we can actually win."
"Of course we can. Im just hoping Mr slay is feeling kind today" he chuckles.

We get everything and walk into school. Jacquie, Richelle, Piper and Ozzy are all talking. We see Finn walking upto them and Lola is with her group for English. Kingston and Davis are probably having either a session or running late so nothing to worry about. Summer seems to be talking to Aaron alot lately so that is something that we have to wait and see.
Noah and I hug our girlfriends from behind. They hug back and everyone walks around for a bit till home room.

Time skip to English last period for our grade

I walk into English with Richelle, Jacquie and Noah. Its been a good day. We all sit in our back row seat together and start talking.

"OK guys settle down. I'm going to give you 10 minutes to just sort out everything. Presentations are after and if you didn't do it you'll stay back with the rest of the school and you won't get your early finish" Mr slay says

I get my laptop and speaker out. I connect my phone to the speaker and play some music for us to listen to while we quickly run through it quick. The PowerPoint is good. The notes are great. We know everything so we should be good. I'm just wondering what Lola's group has in store.

"OK TWN MINUTES HAS PASSED LOLA AND CARTER'S GROUP YOUR UP" Mr slay commands.

Lola's group was good. I think we can beat it though. They really came through and delivered.

"amazing. Your work was clean but it was kind of dull. I need to picture it or a demonstration of some sort. Regardless you've done well as I expected. An A is coming your way" Mr slay smiles while speaking to them.

Im not nervous but I see Jacquie and Richelle are a bit tense. Noah is reading through his notes extra carefully so he dosent mess up at all.

Everyone else went until it was us up last.

"And lastly Henry and Jacquie group" Mr slay indicates for us to connect our laptop to the screen. I Bluetooth it and it connects quickly.

Were rolling through this well. Mr slay seems impressed. Everyone seems to be enjoying the anamation and the pictures. The language is perfect. The paragraphs aren't too long or too short. Everything is perfect. We come to the end of the slide.

"And that brings to our last point of what we think of Romeo and Juliet. Shakespeare intended for it to be a tradegy but to also have joy in it to show the funny side of love. We know they die in the end but Shakespeare shows us how much they love each other and the good side of thier love before the bad side comes. That is our Romeo and Juliet presentation. I hope you enjoyed it. " Richelle finishes off.

Everyone claps and even Mr slay gave us a SO. I was smiling and so was everyone else.

"Perfect. Abseloytly perfect guys well done. Own words, great language, examples it was perfect. You backed up your points and you attracted your audience. Unfortunately that's not an A."
There was an awkward silence between the class room. Noah and I were kinda shocked but Richelle was mad and Jacquie seemed dissapointed. In the corner of our eyes we could see Carter laughing.

"It's an A star. Congrats you may be seated."

I was ecstatic. We done the best in the class. Carter's laughter turned into despair. We didn't celebrate too much in front of Carter because of Lola but we made it sure that we were mocking him and his friends except Lola. When we sat down we all congratulated each other giving ourselves hugs and handshakes. We done good and now we're the best. I put my laptop away in my bag and we wait for Mr Slay to dismiss us. Nothing could break my mood to be honest. We decide to go for a meal to celebrate as we had time before rehearsals. It was gonna be so fun.

Unknown POV

"Get me his number. Fast."
"I'm sorry ma'am but I'm doing the be-"
"THIS WAS HIS FINAL WISH. He may of done something bad but good came out of it but that good dosent know he is. He's the one we all needed to know. If you can't find the one quick enough I should fire you now"
"ill work ten times as hard ma'am. Here it is."

The boy hands me the number and I'm so over the moon. Not really but sort of. One aspect of this is that I've been hurt and lied to for years. Another is that he brought something to the world and he brought something good. My only mistake was not knowing before. Now I do. I will complete his wish and tell them. If its the last thing I do.