Kingston Promposal. Yes Part 2

Kingston POV

The boys meet up at this building. It's not abandoned I mean it's not nice but it's not bad. We just need something to host everything in. I had to get a van to bring all the stuff so me and the boys (no context) are bringing it out.
"Yo bro this will be sick. Davis will love it. I know I'd say yes" Ozzy jokes. We all laugh and continue setting up.

I think it's guarenteed Davis will say yes but at leafs it will show how much I like her and know her. I just want her to know how special she is. She's one of a kind.

It takes us 2 hours to set up. We eventually get it done and it's amazing. Let me explain this. So basically this building has all of Davis is faviroute games. It has 5 floors. 5 games for each floor and all she has to do is beat them. There a rose petals leading the way to the games and once she beats them the gate will open for her to walk up. She will ge tot the top eventually and there will be a controller cake asking for her to prom. I'll be waiting at the rooftop for her. Plans fool proof nothing can go wrong and it suits Davis well.

The boys leave and I text Davis. She's apparently with Jacquie at the mall but they're done and she's dropping off Jacquie now. She will be here in 30. I can't wait I'm so excited.

Davis POV

Kingston inviting me to this deserted building is wierd but I know its part of his Promposal. There I see Finn waiting at the door for me.
"hey Finn"
"Hey Davis. Your supposed to walk in and do the challenges. You get through when you ebay the games. Good luck" he says

I walk in and find a console sitting there. On the controller is a sticky note. It says

Hey Davis. Beat the game and the gate will open. See you at the top

Easy. I check the game and its NBA2k20 (popular basketball game. Also I'm English guys I don't know anything about teams so just imagine what Davis team would be"
It's set to the hardest difficulty but I've beaten it before.

I win. 100-89. I hear a click and a gate slowly opens. I go through and walk up the stairs. Next game same console. This is FIFA(popular soccer/football game)
Hardest difficulty and its Canada vs USA. Yet again I win that 3 0 on ultimate difficulty. Another click another gate opens. I'll be done in 30 minutes if I keep this up.
I check the next game and it's a switch. Super smash bros(a game that involves ninetndo and saga characters engaging in a brawl where last team or man standing and yes I did make up the definition)
I pick goku and I win as usual. It wasn't even a challenge at this point. Click. Walk.
From what I saw the building has 5 floors so there's 5 games. This is the 4th game.
The game was forza(a racing game)
Click.
Gate.
I walk up to the final level. It's a console I've not seen in years. A Nintendo wii (the console before the wii U which had a rectangle shape) its so old I didn't even Remmeber it. I pick up the controller and inserted is Mario kart. I pick toad and start to race on the hardest level in the tournament. I haven't played and I'm rusty but I obviously win all the races. After there's a mii of myself handshaking Mario and peach.
Click.
Ladder falls.
I walk to the ladder and climb on the roof top. I get to the middle and I see a box. I walk upto it and open it.
There's a note inside the lid.
"Davis Emmerson. Prom?"
I kind of tear up because Kingston did this all for me and he knows me better than anyone. Probably more than Jacquie.
"hey" Kingston says behind me
"so..." he stands before eme on one knee
"prom?"

Kingston the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I love him so much for this I could litteraly breakdown because he cares so much for me. I go up to him and he stands up and I kiss him for a long time.
"ill take that as a yes" he chuckles. I laugh and kiss him again. This Promposal won't be beaten