Everything I Wanted

Prom night a few days later

Jacquie POV
Tonight is one of the biggest days of my life. I invited the girls over so we can do our makeup with each other and just get ready together. Noah hired some people to get us ready with face masks and mani pedis. The boys are going to get changed at Ozzys House. I can't wait to get started.

4pm. School finished and now Jacquie and Richelle are at the house. Henry and Noah are leaving now

"OK I will pick you up at 7?"Noah asks Richelle
" yeah. Now go you can't see me until you pick me up"
They hug and Noah leaves. Henry is standing next to me and he turns.
"Shall I pick you up at 7?"
"yeah that'd be great because your my date. Don't forget my corsage."
"i wont. I'll see you"
"bye Hen"

They take both thier cars and leave the house. Richelle and I hear a knock on the door and it's the pampering ladies. Theyre really nice and start to set up. It takes then like 30 minutes so me and Richelle set up a snack bar with drinks and stuff as well just in case any one of the girls get hungry.
There's a knock and all the girls are standing there with loads of bags with prom dresses and accessories.
"hey girl"
"hi"they say while walking in.
The bags are out to the side while we all greet the people helping us out today. There's enough of them for 1 each. I take a seat inbetween to Amy and Lola and we get started. We're all talking about Prom and our dreams to each other and I feel bad for Amy because hse has no date.
"hey Amy. Are you looking foward to prom?"
"I mean it's my last first school prom and also my last so i want to enjoy it. With no date itll be hard though."
"i can get one of the football guys to swing you off your feet. I know a few of them that don't have dates"
"maybe. I just hope I don't run into Ty at all. I don't even want to see him"
"what he did was really low" Summer blurted out
"Amy your so sweet and for anyone to do that to you is so stupid. Your an amazing girl and I'm sure you'll find a boy that loves you and won't cheat on you with a Gemeni" Lola says
We all agree
"do you know who that Gemeni is by the way?" Richelle asks
"she has dark hair and she's kind of short"
"oh I think her names Rachelle. Another l and an e. She's there female soloist" Summer says
I'm shocked. She's there female soloist so she probably got with Ty during thier rehearsal. Amy must feel really bad. And also how come we didn't know that
"how good is she?"
"decent. I've checked her out and I know she's more technique based. Barely any acro so she dosent bring a wow factor. She has great extensions and is really flexible" Sumemr replies casually as cucumbers are put on her eyes.
"hmm. If I come up against her Amy ill make sure to break her for you" Richelle says with confidence
"thanks richelle"
"how does internationals go I've never been before?" Davis asks. None of us have been before but Richelle knows alot because of what she saw.
"OK internationals. It's tense. Your competing with the best of the best of each nation. We start off with solos and winners out of everyone get a 5 point advantage. From what I've seen our choreo is hard to beat so Henry and I should win. Then after we have the small group which I'm sure you guys will ace. Then it's duets which Noah and I will do. When we make it that far its semis and finals. Just Remmeber that your the best in your country and the further you grt the better noticed you are by a talent scout and the better dancer your seen as. That's why the international winning A troupe are the best dancers in the world. " richelle explains while she gets her nails done.
Internationals are intense but I thrive under intesisty
" so what will be classed as if we win? " I ask
" obviously the bets studio in the world that gives reputation. Off the top of my head Davis and jacquie will become the best sister dance pairing in the world and most versatile. Lola will be the best Jazz dancer. I will be the best in the world obviously. Summer will be the best lyrical. Amy might be the best at acro or flexibility. Piper will be the second best female with technique so all in all you'll be top 5 in some category"