Thank You A/N

We hit 3K views. It's currently the first of May and I started this in the middle of April so this is insane. It's my first book and I know not all the chapters are good but they always have something I'm gonna utilise in the future. I write like 2 a day but between in the middle of the morning I'm talking 4am and yesterday I done 4. Thanks for the support and the voting and ideas you want to see by messaging me. I hope you enjoyed the stories so far because it has to come to an end. I'm going to be doing prom preparations so you get an idea of what they're wearing then what's happening at prom then the end of prom. That's 3 chapters. Then it's prep for internationals which will probably be 2. Internationals which I hope will be 4 mediocrely sized ones but I don't know. And finally Tns celebration party and tns prom. After this book I'll be doing a sequal called the After life of the next step. Smart word play I know. It will basically grasp on what everyone's doing and what they're upto and that won't be long but it won't be short. Then after that a diffrent story which I've kind of got an idea of but I won't spoil anything yet.

Thanks for reading once again and I'll get a story ASAP.