One Of

Finn POV

Today is the award ceremony were awards are given out to dancers who have done exceptional in this year's competition. I'm really looking foward to it.

We get to go and wait in the wings for who won what. There's trophies and the international trophy is also there for whoever wins tommrow. Personally I'm stoked but I know Piper is nervous so I won't overwhelm her.

The award cermenoy starts.

"OK welcome to the award ceremony. We're beginning with a trophy for best technique shown and that goes to the winner of the turning of the competition. Please give it up for Noah Erlick"

Appluase was done and we all handshake Noah before he heads on stage.
"in 2nd place for technique is Richelle Nolet"
Richelle hugs us and goes up
"in 3rd place we have Tyrell Adams"
Tyrell goes up and collects his. They take photos of them and they return back to the wings.

"OK now to a completely diffrent angle were doing hip hop. In 1st place can we please give it up for Henry Erlick"
Henry back flips to collect his trophy
"in second place can we have Ty Edward"
Ty glares at Henry but he brushes it off
"and in 3rd place can we have Belon Reserci"
I don't know him but I saw his solo he's amazing. They take photos and return back.
"OK now for power and muscle. In 1st place can we have Finn Mackie"
That's sick I'm the most powerful dancer. I go up and collect my award.
"in 2nd place can we have tada uselbe" he stands next to me and we congratulate each other
"in 3rd place can we have babe rose"
I know her she's the girl that done lifts. She's really strong.
We take photos and I go back and everyone congratulates me.
"OK now we have the best choreo. In 1st place we have West North for the male international solo. In second place can we have Daniel float for female international solo and in 3rd place can we have her main from Gemeni studio"

West and Daniel go up and get there awards. It's tense between the 3 but they play it off.

"alright now we go to small group. In 3rd place can we have Summer Ford"
They go up and collect there trophy
"in second place can we have The
Next step"
The small group go up and collect their trophy.
"and in first place can we have The Gemeni"
They go up and collect there trophy. Everyone smiles but after the flash stopped we glared at each other with death in our eyes. We hate them and they hate us. I'm a chill guy but what they did was low and not cool.

"OK now we go to tricks and flips. In 3rd place can we have Ty" Ty goes up and gets his trophy. He looks happy.
"In 2nd place can we have Richelle" she goes up and stands next to Ty with her trophy
"in first place with a completely new trick that's out of this world.. Henry Erlick"
Henry collects his trophy and Ty gets super jealous. I wouldn't be happy but he gets what he deserves.
"Now onto duets. In 3rd place can we have the Gemeni"
They go up. "Swedish school of dance in second" they go up to collect thier first trophy
"and in first place The next step"
Noah and Richelle go up and hug while they get thier trophy. Awes were heard and they're all around a cute couple consediring he's tall she's not and he's got dark hair shes got blonde her. There opposite in some ways but they bond over some things too. Everyone knows Pinn is better though.

"now we have awards for best young dancer. In 3rd place can we have Lisa lex. In 2nd can we have Rachalle. In 1st can we have Ozzy Lombardi"
Everyone cheers Ozzy and he goes up and collects his trophy.
"OK everyone as you know the soloist were Henry erlick and richelle Nolet both front he next step who won so they're awards were given. But there's one last award that we are allowed to give out now. Best dance captain. And that honour goes to... Richelle Nolet"
Richelel shrieks and Emily hugs her. She runs and collects her trophy like lightning. Its kind of funny to see her run like she's hyper. Everyone laughs
"OK everyone that's the award ceremony. The semi finals start tommorow. Good luck to all competing and may the best team"
"WIN!" all 4 dance troupes shout. Odd that we did that but I won't question how cool it was.