It All Comes Down To This

Richelle POV
Were at the international building and were in our dressing room just chilling out. Our solos are in an hour and I'm first with female solo. I've seen the Gemeni around but i really don't care what they do as long as it dosent distract me or A troupe.
From what I see and hear from the Gemeni Rachelle is doing thier solo so I want this so bad to avenge Amy.
"Richelle let's get you into hair and makeup" Summer says. I nod and Piper starts to apply everything while Davis f goes to find my dress.
"You got this Richelle no doubt. Just make sure it's all clean and perfect" Jacquie says with a smile. I know I've got this and I need this. Internationals is the biggest competition to win so of course I'm going to dance my best.

Time skip. I know I'm rushing but to be honest I just want to get to the juicy bits. Backstage Richelle solo is up next after rachelle

I get to the wings and surprisingly I'm not nervous. I'm just excited. Lola kisses my forehead and says
"you'll do great just try your best"
I nod and then Emily comes to speak to me
"From J troupe to A troupe dance captain and a featured solo at internationals. It's everything you wanted. Are you going to win this?"
"Emily I know I'll win this. This is everything I've been working towards and you helped me achieve that. Thank you"
I hug her and then breathe in and out.
"good luck Richelle" Michelle says holding my shoulder
"yeah good luck powerhouse" West says
"OK let's do this"Daniel says. That's my cue.
I look back and see everyone screaming especially Noah. Boy that guy can scream like a girl.

My solo isn't really about anything it's kind of just my sassy self. It has sparkles and tricks and it's generally a good solo.

I start off wiggling my finger then clicking to the beat. I then do a flip across the stage and flick my pony tail up twirling it. I do a few jazz moves and some lyrical moves summer taught me. The acri is definetly a wow factor and Amy and I have been perfecting it for some weeks now. In the wings I see Rachelle and she's looking angry that I'm doing well. That makes me go that much harder. I do 10 flips and fall into splits without even having to land. I then swiftly turn to stand and do an ariel then continue to do my jazz with some sass.
"RICHELLE NOLET AN AMAZING DANCER. THE SASS THE SHARPNESS. THE TECHNIQUE. THIS SOLO IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN IN MY DAYS" Chuck Anderson screams

The song finishes and I finish in from of the audience. A standing ovation. That's amazing in the dance world.

The female solos are done and they're announcing miss International soloist.
"The moment you've been waiting for... Miss International soloist with a perfect 100 and giving thier team a 5 point advantage is.... Richelle Nole-"

I immediately scream I dotn even hear anything just screams and screams. I run out and collect the trophy and kiss it. All of A troupe run and hug me when I return to the wings. I see Rachelle and Ty staring and I kiss it in front of her and mouth
" this is for Amy"
We all cheer and cheer that I won it and Noah kisses my cheek and whispers
"I knew you'd do it"
I giggle and state at the trophy. This peice of gold means I'm the best competitive female dancer in the world. That's my aim and I'm at the top.

Henry POV
Richelle won now it's my go. I'm with the boys and I'm focused like never before. This is everything.
(if you can picture Eldon vs Daniel just picture Eldon in the dressing room but with all the boys there)
I sit on the chair running through the choreo and my heart beats faster and faster.
"it's time" Finn says. Noah pats my back and we all walk to wings.
Across from me is Ty dancing. He's doing well and better than expected but I have to win.
"Henry you got this bro" Ozzy says
"I know you'll do it. For me" Jacquie says kissing my cheek. I blush
"OK bro come here" West says
"everything you do will be judged. The slightest movement. You re the best dancer here and I know that but don't tell Richelle or Noah that. I have faith in you to win this. This solo is the best I've ever seen from a person your age and I've SEEN Eldon dance. Go out there and kill it. If anything if you win this it makes hip hop respected in the dance world and it shows people who doubted it that it wins you the best trophy to win. I trust you bro"
We shake hands and Michelle comes upto me
"you know when I made Tns West this was what I wanted?"
"yep for dancers like me to compete here. And now we done it"
"your about to perform the solo of your life. Whatever happens I'm proud of you because you mad eit from being cut from A troupe to winning regional, nationals and internationals. Your a great dancer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"
"thanks Michelle. I'll do it for the team and I know you guys love me because we live as a team"
"die as a team"
"but always a team" we say in unison.

It's my time.
I step onto the stage and I think knows the time.

As I dance the solo I start off slow and I start to break down indicating the pressure and then I break out into this amazing hip hop section. There's a bit of technique like turns but thier here and there. My flips are higher  than ever before and my movement is sharp and crisp. Jacquie is screaming and so is Amy. It's powerful and it's amazing. Claps and cheers are heard and it's just perfect but I know to win this I have to finish the competition. I do the trick West taught me and I've only done it a few times. If I can land it how I want it will look clean. The Gemeni are smiling because they think I won't win. They're wrong. I go to the edge and do a Webster but midway I change so I punch the ground cleanly. It looked perfect and the end position is the same position I ended to get into A troupe years before. A standing ovation was given and I ran back but not before smiling at Ty and the Gemeni.
"THAT MOVE HAD NEVER BEEN DONE IN THE HISTORY OF ABSELOUTE DANCE. A WEBSTER BUT THEN CHANGED SO THE FINISH WAS EXCELLENT. AMAZING MR ERLICK SIMPLY Unique. THE NEXT STEP SOLOIST WERE TOLD TO BEING IT AND THEY BROUGHT IT ALL TO THE FLOOR"
Chuck Anderson says
I chuckle and handshake everyone
"and with there second win of the day. With now a 10 point advantage... The next step"
We all scream and I moonwalk my way tot he trophy. Everyone claps and I take the trophy to the wings were my team were waiting. Jacquie immedialty kisses me and there's aws heard from the troupe.
"2 out of 2 GUYS YOU DONE SPETACULAR."
Richelle and I fist bump
"A 10 POINT ADVANTAGE IS HUGE. EVEN IF WE WERE TO SCORE 86 WED STILL GET 96.YOUVE DONE THE TEAM ALOT THANK YOU" Michelle says

"and for the first time in history we have 2 records. The first hip hop solo to win an international soloist award. And also the first time were 2 soloist from the same team have scored a perfect 100 points. How about them" Chuck Anderson says

A whole 100. That's near impossible to do. That means I'm the best male competitive dnacer in the world right now. This is so hype.
"congrats bro you deserve this" Noah says clapping my hands with his
"its all thanks to you. Without you I probably wouldn't of worked as hard 3 years ago. So technically bro you own 10 percent fo this" I chuckle while saying
"I'm 10 percent the bets dnacer in the world then"
"fair enough but I'm still 90"
We laugh and change back into A troupe uniform. Then Ty comes upto us.
"you won the battle-"
"Ty. We've already won the war"
"just wait and see"
Ty leaves and Amy comes over to me and we hug.
"best male competitive dancer. How does that feel?"
"good. Listen Amy thank you because if Ty hadn't of hurt you I wouldn't of dnaced that hard and done the trick"
"no problem ill just get hurt more" we laugh at that
"but seriously be proud because you helped me win. You've been my best friend for years so I'm just really happy to have you"
"you too Henny penny"
We laugh and hug each other be for ehesidng back to the troupe. Next round here we come.