Teach Me

Henry POV

Today we had school and its been like this for a few weeks now. Gemeni don't talk to us and we don't talk to them. We stay in our usual groups but we sometimes branch out to diffrent groups like we used to. Today there's a surprise at Rehearsals and Emily and Michelle want us to meet there.
As usual I wore my Nike tracksuit

I was also driving today so we took

Richelle, Jacquie, Noah and I all got int he car after school and went to rehearsals

Richelle, Jacquie, Noah and I all got int he car after school and went to rehearsals. Emily and Michelle were waiting with West and Daniel. Everyone started to stretch in groups and I was stretching with Ozzy
"what do you think it is"
"I have no idea bro. It better be good though"
"the suspense is killing me"
"same. I can't wait for it"

After 20 minutes of stretching Michelle got our attention.
"OK. Today we have a surprise for you. As you know we have been to internationals before. We think it would be a good idea to find out what to expect and learn a thing or two so..."
"we brought the some of A troupe back!" Emily finished.

They walked through the doors and everyone was excited. This was gonna be fun. Some have won regional and nationals and internationals. They're really good so obviously everyone's a bit nervous but excited.

"OK so it's gonna be 1 on 1. We have fitted you to who we think is most alike to mentor you."
"Daniel will also be mentoring some of you aswell as West" Michelle says

"First up Lola. We have painted you up with Stephanie."

"Jacquie you will be with Riley"

"Davis we want you with Thalia"

"Richelle your with Giselle"

"Henry your with West"

"Ozzy, you and james"

"Finn and Max"

"Summer your with Daniel "

"Kingston  you go with Eldon"

"And since Noah was on that team he is going to be with Aaron. You guys can choose which studios you want. It's duets so meet back in 2 hours"

Kingston POV (just because Henry can't have all povs)

Eldon is litteraly the best dancer in the world and I get to work with him. It's unreal.

"so kid what's your style"
"every style is my style"
"oh really it seems where the same. What style do you want to do?"
"contemporary is my strongest"
"perfect. Let's get started"

Eldon and I started doing some work on it and he has some interesting stories about the studio. He's been here for a long time so it's nice to know his experiences. He tells me about the drama at regional and how Daniel left at nationals. My faviroute was when he had to do 30 pirouttes just to go out with Thalia. While talking and working we made a killer duet. Time flew by which was dissapointing because I wnates to learn from him. He was the best dancer in the studio but luckily we had time to talk.
"so what's going on here know a day's"
"Emily is in a relationship with West. Richelle thinks she's the best dancer in the studio still. A new team named Gemeni came in and are going to internationals and is trying to mess with us before it. It's kind of like our version of your Elite. Noah and Henry are related and all that drama but that's preety much it"
"that's alot of drama. Not as much as our A troupe but still alot. And isn't Noah the best dancer in the studio he is supposed to be a younger me"
"Yeah in my opinion it's a 3 way tie. Henry, Noah, Richelle. They're all in the front row too"
"Henry's good I've seen him. Reminds me of West alot. Richelle is well. Richelle. Small but a powerhouse. I remember when she auditioned for the nationals team and she blew everyone away aswell as Noah. She was a mix of Michelle, Emily and Gisele so I always knew she'd make A one day"
"was she that good?"
"of course. Noah was better at the time so that's why Kate asked him to join the next step in the Elite dance battle before she asked Richelle"
"that's interesting. About that Dance battle what happend"
"it's funny because we got evicted because someone wanted to make condos in the building. We just beat Elite at Nationals and went on to win so Lucien who was head of Elite bought the building and threatened to kick us out unless we Merged with Elite. No one liked this except for Elite so it had to be done. I hated the idea so I left but when I heard Daniel joined Elite I just had to come back. Elite were bad as usual. Only Max was the only one who beat a Next step dancer to make the team and that was Richelle. It was evenly matched so just depended on other skills. Max had strength and that was useful. I beat Hunter who was my bro and frenemy at the next step. Riley beat James by default because James dropped out. Cierra had to beat her sister at Elite to get in. Noah beat his crush at at the time who was Abi. West beat Shannon with his basketball solo. One Elite girl got in by beating her own teammate but she left after she didn't get dance captain and that's how James rejoined the team. As much as I wanted to beat Daniel Giselle got him and she won. Michelle got in by default as she was dance captain and miss national soloist twice and couldn't make it as she was in maddison. Emily dropped out of the battle after her knee broke and Thalia beat this big guy I can't rememeber his name she done amazingly as usual. That was basically the most of what happend. Chloe got in but dropped out because she got I to the nutcracker because of West and Stephanie got in. "

" that's alot of information but I get it. 2 questions though. Daniel betrayed The next step twice so how did he redeem himself. And second who's Abi? "

"Lucien was a judge at the internationals finals and we wouldn't win if he was judge so Daniel got a video of him again he's going to destroy us and that got him sacked. He's the reason we won and although he betrayed us he made up for it. Second Abi was Noahs second kiss I think. He liked her for a bit until she left to go somewhere. "
"I did not know that"

"OK GUYS I'M GOING TO GET EVERYONE BACK GET READY TO PEFORM"
Michelle shouted while walking

"did you know I dated Emily and Michelle"
"no way how?"
"I had a crush on Emily for a while. She finally accepted me but then I caught feeling sfor Michelle so I broke up with her at the Regional final. Then I went out with Michelle until her ex boyfriend had got into the national team. He challenged me to a dance battle and won and the deal was I had to back off Michelle. So we eventually broke up and  the video was leaked. Hunter then got the national solo because of it. James, West and I didn't like him because of this and he begged us to become a bro. West asked to learn his signature move and then he would forgive him. I asked for a rematch to the solo. James asked him to get rid of Beth so he could be with Riley. I obviously won the nationals solo again because i  won the battle and then we became bros"
"so you broke up with Michelle because of a dance battle you lost"
"yes"
"that's seems logical. At least you got the solo again"
"yeah it was right over there I pirouette him into a corner"
He said pointing to the edge of studio A
"what style was he?"
"breakdancer. I didn't know so that's why I lost the first time"
"so that's hoe you became the best?"
"preety much. I've always been the best. I took Noah under my wing and now he should be the best but with West with Henry that could change. Even with Richelle under Emily getting more sharper and learning new stuff that could change."
"well you have to admit they're all different level good. Henry won Mr national soloist. Richelle got 3rd and is just an unreal dancer. Noah won internationals blindfolded singlehandedly and has the best technique in the studio"
"times are changing. At least the new generation is better than ours"
"really?"
"yeah your good kid. Not my level but good" he said standing up
"come on everyone's here"
We say down and waited for Emily and Michelle to speak. I can't wait to dance with Eldon

A/N I'm really tired nowadays so this might be the only story for today. I'll do my best but I can't promise another today.