Wake Up Call

Henry POV

I woke up with Jacquie in my arms and her head on my chest. All my memories on last night came back in a flash. I rememeber that my first time was with Jacquie and I just took a moment remembering about what happend exactly and how much I loved her in general. It was a great night so I'm stoked. Before I left the bed leaving Jacquie to sleep and went to shower. After I got out the bathroom and brushed my teeth I came out and quickly put on my outfit for today. A full Nike outfit because I needed drip but also had to go to the studio with everyone later. I was nearly done  and was about to finish off with my top when Jacquie woke up.
"morning jacquie"
"morning hen" she said while sitting up
"were going to a restaurant soon so you might wanna get changed"
"all right I'm going"
She got up and made her way into my shower while getting her toothbrush.

Jacquie and I were finished changing. She applied a bit of makeup while I quickly fixed up my hair. We got out the room and we checked up on everybody. I went downstairs and everybody was waiting with thier bags to out in thier cars. Most were on the phone but the TV was on in the background so they didn't notice us at first.
"Yo guys where you guys wanna eat it" I say coming down the stairs
"let's cut to a buffet" Kingston suggested
Everyone agreed
"that's aight let's go!"

Everyone started to get up and Summer turned the TV off. I stopped everyone because I had a plan to make this intresting.

"Yo guys what if... We had a race to the place. Winner gets 50 bucks?"

"what about the loser" Lola said
"losers tells thier deepest secret"

Immideatly everyone ran to the garage with thier bags. I carry Jacquie with her legs on my shoulders as we go to the garage. I'm also carrying her bag so we have to go quick.

"which oner of your cars is faster?" Jacquie asks
"the white one let's go!"
We get in and go out. We were the 1st car out but I know that Kingston was in his car with Jacquie, Richelle and Noah in Noahs, Lola with Ozzy in Lola's car, Finn with Piper and Summer in Finns car.
The restaurant was a 20 minute drive for everyone to get there
My car was one of the fastest so I knew I could get there in 10. I won't bore you guys with details but we came 1st. Jacquie kissed my cheek and we blasted out the music while we done a duet together. It was a hip hop contempqry mashup but it wasn't long till we were interrupted by Finn, Piper and Summer.
"Whats up guys" Jacquie says
"you guys are here already? Anyone else" Finn says anxiously
"nope only us" I reassure him

Noah and Richelle came 3rd
Kingston and Davis came 4th
Ozzy and Lola came 5th

When Ozzy and Lola got out the car I laughed.
"what's the secrets guys"
They both looked dissapointed they lost but then Ozzy spoke up
"I like Lola" Ozzy blurted out
"I like Ozzy" Lola then said after

No one knew what to say so we all just started clapping. Not knowing what we were doing but I think it was OK because they seemed very happy after we clapped. Anyways we went inside and we started to get diffrent types of food. Since it was a buffet you could fine something you liked and I was super stoked because I love mixing food. I was on my second plate going for more when the door bursted open. It was the Gemenis. I didn't know why they were here but it can't be good. Then they came up to us saying the unpredictable.

"Guess who's going to internationals"

A/N I'm tired but I'd I feel up to it I'll do the next part soon. Short but I've been consistent while also doing 2 a day so I'm just gonna take a few hours break. It's hard coming up with these anyways so I'll need time to brainstorm. Message me for mistakes and sorry for only 1 POV but it's short anyways.