Girls Night

Amy POV

We just texted the girls about the sleepover after rehearsal and they're all down. It's good because I could really use some company right now. I get to rehearsal and I'm stretching everything out. Richelle, Henry, Jacquie and Noah were already here probably dragged out by Richelle. Noah is flipping and Jacquie has her leg to her face. Henry is learning tips off richelle probably about technique. I go next to jacquie and we start talking. Soon the rest of the troupe turns up and we start rehearsal.
Today we started at the ballet barre. Finn and Henry were a bit underdeveloped in this but Kiggston just about done well. After we done our semi and final dance rehearsal making sure it's clean and perfect again. Rehearsal finished early because we basically had nothing else to improve. The solos were amazing and the small group just needed 2 more rehearsals to get it down. The duet was given to Noah and Richelle because Henry didn't mind and Jacquie thought it was fair as she can't just go straight back for something she gave away.
All the girls went home quickly and we met up at pipers house. Pipers home alone so it would be fun just hanging out.

I arrive at Pipers and everyone's waiting for me so I sit on the couch. We talk and laugh. The conversations were random but eventually prom came on the topic.
"Finn asked me and I just said yes"
"I asked Aaron and he said yes and then kissed me"
Everyone cood
"Kingston had said he'd ask me but that he wanted to do a promposal"
"Henry didn't ask me"
"neither did Noah"
"Ozzy said he was going with some girl from his class. I don't think he likes me anymore"
Everyone comforted Lola then turned thier attention to me
"Well?" Davis asked
"Well? What do you mean?"
"who you going to prom with?"
"I thought Ty would ask me so after school I went to find him. He was with a Gemeni girl kissing. I broke up with him there"
"I'm so sorry. Ty really took a low blow. I'll make sure he pays for that" Richelle said with a smirk
"thanks richelle. I already told him I won't go easy at internationals but now I'm just thinking of going 10X harder"
"that's the spirit. We can easily defeat the Gemeni. It won't be a problem" Lola assured me

We went off the subject for my sake and we ordered food. After we played a few games and went to sleep. I slept with Piper in her double bed while the others were in diffrent rooms. I checked my phone and it was 3:17am.
"piper"
"yep" she said in a wide awake voice
"why can't I hold a boyfriend down?"
"what do you mean" she said sitting up now
I sat with her
"At first I had LaTroy. He broke up with me at regionals for Sloane and now they're gonna be together forever and I'm happy for them"
"hmhm"
"Then I had a crush on Henry and we almost kissed. I threw a prom for him and he proposed to me but I had already promised Ty I'd go with him because I didn't think Henry would ask. It was beautiful but I had to go with Ty because I didn't want to hurt him. After he went to prom with summer he said they were just friends even when he got prom King and she got queen. When we danced we cleared the air and then according to Finn, Kingston and Ozzy he was going to ask me out after I moved to acronation and that's when he walked in on me kissing Ty. Then we got angry at each other and became friends and it was all awkwars"
"yeah I Remmeber that. You would've made a cute pair but things happen for a reason"
"I decided to stay with Ty and then he wasn't serious about regionals. We nearly broke up but mended the relationship. We were together for a while. I left acronation but hadn't broke things with Ty yet but he left the same time I did for Gemeni. Then you know the whole story from there upto now where he cheated on me with a diffrent girl from his dance troupe. Why can't I just have a true love"
"To be honest Amy I don't know. LaTroy wasn't your fault that was him. Henry was your fault and Ty was his fault. Most of the times you've had a boyfriend he just didn't feel the same way you did. When I'm with Finn there's a spark and you can feel him loving me and that's when I knew I started to love him back. You need to learn how to know when someone loves you even if you love then more. Unrequited love never goes well"

What pipers saying makes sense. She's basically saying that if someone loves me as much as I love them then they're the one. I always love people so much more than they love me and that's my downfall.
"thanks piper. I didn't know you gave advice like that"
"actually that's what James and Riley said after Josh said he didn't like me"
We share a giggle remnicing old times.
"I'm gonna sleep. Night Amy" she said kissing my forehead.
"night"