Doing Your Part

Jacquie POV

"BYE DAVIS!"

Im walking to Richelle house right now. She lives so close so I don't have to take my car.
My outfit:

It's casual obviously so I'm wearing something comfortable. I have the assignment in my bag with some notes in detail. I knock on Richelle door and Noah opens the door.
"Hey!"
"Hey Jacquie let's get started!"

I walk in and see a whiteboard and a large computer on the table. Noah leads me to the couch.
"Hey guys!"
"Hey jacs" Henry says calmly. He hugs me and goes back to where he was sitting.
"OK guys were all here. I want to get this finished today. Noah write all the information we need. Henry get all the information we need and tell Noah. We also need a PowerPoint  ready to present so use those effects to make it flashy. Jacquie I need the assignment to write down and write down what we're gonna say. " Richelle commands

I hand her the assignment from my bag and sit next to Henry.
Noah starts to bring out pens and writes down on whiteboard alongside Richelle who's writing the questions and requirements.
English was more of the boys strong suit so I don't doubt we will have a good PowerPoint.

The question:
What are your opinions on Romeo and Juliet.

We need 6 pages to fill. Everyone has to help in a way.

Time skip 2 hours

Were going way faster than expected. The teamwork is amazing between us. We barely have to speak to know what one of us needs or wants to know. We're on our last page then we edit and add pictures.

Richelle has been checking on the information making sure if it's correct of her laptop and also reading what other people have written to see if we can add it to ours. Noahs been erasing and writing for so long. He's only putting the information we don't have yet and doing paragraph planning. Henry has been typing everything down in paragraphs. We can't copy and paste because even if we change it to own words our teacher will know.
I'm in charge of reading the book and it's kinda boring at the moment. I text Lola to see what she did

A/N you know the drill

J hey Lola how's your presentation going

L it's going well. We're working on it rn. I'm at carter's house. For some reason theier struggling but they're supposed to be the best in our school

J that's wierd. What is your job

L I'm writing everything because i have the best handwriting

J that's cool

L they need me now so I gtg but say hi to everybody

J byeeee 👋

Noah POV

I've been writing for a while and where basically done. We just need anamation and presentation facts done. Henry has now displayed the computer onto the TV so we can see the editing. It looks good. I have music playing in the background so we can groove to something and not be in total silence most the time.

A really good song comes on.
Exchange by Bryson Tiller. An old song but a good song. Everyone starts jamming to it feeling the music. After the first verse was done I go to my laptop and turn off the music.

"what you doing bro" Henry asks
"just wait"

I then turn it into my remixed version of this song.

A/N no copyright intent all of rights go to Tone.

While it's playing I see Henry putting some moves into it. He's litteraly the best dancer in the country technically but I'm better. But in hip hop freestyle no one can beat him. We then start dancing with each other and it's going really well. I'm glad I get to show off my music. I haven't done this since the talent show so it was nice. When the songs finished I turn it back to the play list we were on.

"I didn't know you made music Noah!" Richelle asks

"that was really good. You should try it more publicly" Jacquie encourages me

"I agree bro that was unreal. Not like me but I know you'll get to my level" Henry cockily states

"thanks guys that means alot. But is the PowerPoint and notes done" I ask

"PowerPoint done as you can see on the screen" He says pointing "here we have all the effects I've backup the PowerPoint onto this USB as well as saved it onto my account and a second account. We're not losing it and it has all facts from own words with pictures examples of the use and quotes"

"perfect good job everyone I'll quickly skim through so why don't you guys decide what were celebrating with" Richelle happily says walking to Henry's computer.

"OK so we have 3 options in my opinion. We can get fast food because we know how it tastes and its safe. We can get Chinese because its nice and there's always something new but it's risky if you don't know what It is and randomly pick or Indian because why not." Henry says smiling. I stare at Jacquie and she stares back. We both know what we're thinking so we don't even have to speak. It's a good connection to have its like what Eldon, James and West have.

"Chinese" Jacquie and I say unanimously.

"all right whatever" he replies

Richelle proof reads everything and seeing if the notes match aswell as has a book in her hand just in case. I look at her and I know that look. Luckily for us it's a satisfied look. That means she's okay with everything and we can order the food.

Time skip an hour

We just received the food and now we're watching Money Heist season 4 episode 1. Richelle and I love this show and so does Henry and Jacquie so it's the perfect choice.

A/N sorry about these but I cba to describe what everyone's having so I'm just gonna say here
Noah-Chicken chowmein
Richelle - house preparation
Henry - special chowmein
Jacquie - special fried rice
Now back to the story

We finish eating and drinking our drinks so we get ready to pack everything up. We have to show this presentation tommorow so we have to be prepared. After we all leave Jacquie walks back to hers while Henry and I drive home. Its been a successful day.