Never Gonna Stop

Noah

The week flew by. Rehearsals were tough and school was tense all round. We're starting to get a few more days off because Emily's really concerned about health. According to Michelle it's because injuries have hurt her in the past so she wants to make sure everyone's healthy. I Remmeber when she got injured for nationals so she's probably referring to that.

I just woke up and I'm lying in my bed. I hear a knock and someone's making a rhythm on the door. I know who it is already.
"come in bro. wassup" I said as he walked in. "Richelles room is ready. What time is she coming today"
"she said she will be here at 5"

I asked Richelle to move in with me a week ago. She's moving in today. I asked Henry to get everything ready like he usually does.
Richelle is getting better since what Tyrell did. She's still a bit reserved but she's getting better. Her moving in will make her feel safer because I'm here. I'm excited.
I get out of bed and start to bake. I'm really good at cooking and Richie loves my banking so I want to make sure everything is amazing for her.

Henry POV

The room is ready. Jay helped me again with everything. He's suprised because it seems like a new person moves in each week.
Richelles room is blue. As usual it has all the modern stuff and loads of space.

Of course Noahs a bit nervous about her moving in but he shouldnt be

Of course Noahs a bit nervous about her moving in but he shouldnt be. I don't know what he's even supposed to be nervous about her moving in. She's his girlfriend. Anyways I don't have time to think about that. I need to know other stuff. Me and Jacquie have been really close now. There's a party coming up and obviously I'm gonna ask her to be my date. It's also there I want to ask her to officaly be my girlfriend. I never asked her properly due to the drama going on so it would be nice just to be official. Speaking of which Jacquie hasnt been out of her room.
I pay Jay quickly and make my way to Jacquies room.
I knock 3 times

"yep come in"
"Yo Jacquie was-"
That's something I didn't expect to see. I put it in her room but I didn't expect her to be actually playing it.
"your playing a game"
"yeah. I'm trying something new. Davis is teaching me the driving game first"
"Mario Kart?"
"yeah that one"

I sit on her bed next to her and grab a controller.
"maybe ill join"
"I wouldn't. I'm really good"
"is that so? Care to put a wager on it"
"when I win... I don't know what I'll want but it'll come to me"
"fine but when I win you have to do an Instagram story saying how an amazing person I am and dedicate it by pinning it on your page"
"deal"

We play thr game with Davis. She was barely trying but when Jacquie got first place she upped her game. Davis was 3rd and I was second throughout the whole game. We came up against each other alot while Jacquie cruised in first place.

She won. That was the poorest performance I've ever done. Davis came 3rd and I came 2nd.

"told you I'd win"
"just get your dare over with"
"want to do extreme or mild"
"you know I never back down. Whatever you want?"
"anything huh?"
"anything"
"shouldn't of said that. I want you"
"me?"
"yeah"
"what do you mean by that?"
"this"

She pins me so she's on top of me. Our eyes meet and we kiss. It feels like the world stops for us. When we pull apart for air she slowly takes my top off. I know where this is going.
"Jacquie. Stop"
"why?"
"ill just lay it on you. I have no doubt I love you and you love me but you got raped not too long ago. I don't ant you to rush we have plenty of time. Just trust me"

She nods understanding everything I'm saying.
"I'm sorry"
"don't be it's OK. I just want to make sure your okay before I do anything to you"
"your so sweet"
She continues kissing me for a while before we hear a car pull up to the drive. It had to be Richelle. We both went downstairs and joined Noah in the garage when she parked her car.
"Hey guys" Richelle said.
"What's good? Don't worry I got you." I said while picking up her bags from her car. Noah followed suit while Richelle hugged Jacquie. We all helped her get her stuff to her room.
"so Where's my room" Richelle asked
"here" I said while opening the door. Her face lit up with a smile.
"You guys did great. How did you know how I liked it"
"Noah said you love blue and I knew you'd like modern because who dosent."
"thanks so much"
"no problem. You can unpack your stuff and all that. Make it your own. Imma be downstairs playing a game with Ozzy and Aaron. See you in a bit?"
"for sure"
"aight. Henry out"

I go downstairs and jump with Aaron and Ozzy on super smash bros. Of course I pick goku. Ozzy picked kirby and Aaron picked Mario.

Eventually we had been playing for at least 2 hours. We were finished for the day so I got a drink from the fridge and went to check on Richelle. I hear a few sounds and I already know I what's going on. I silently knock on Jacquies door
"come in"
I tell her to quiet down and follow me
"why?" she mouths. I indicate to her to still come. She follows. Across I go across the hall to Richelles room. I mouth to Jacquie who's behind me.
"3,2,1"

I open the door and see Richelle on top of Noah. The covers cover everything so I'm glad I wasn't scared for life.
They scramble to put clothes over them but me and Jacquie are just laughing.
"why would you guys do that?" Noah asks
"I see your settling in quite nicely. As much as fun this is in kind of hungry. You guys had meat but I still haven't had anything. Shall we get Pizza Jacquie?"
"we shall" she answers in a British accent. We continue to laugh out the door. Of course that's the first thing they'd do. It's Nochelle I should of seen it coming.