I Do What I Wanna

Aaron POV

Today there's no rehearsal as it's Sunday so all of A troupe are meeting up to go to the mall for prom dresses. We have to go today because the suit store owner is leaving this whole week for holiday so this would be our last chance. We're splitting up the boys and the girls because apparently there's this rule where you can't see the girls dress or boys suit before prom.
Summer told me to get a navy suit. I don't exactly know why it has to be navy as long as its dark blue.

Im with the boys and were walking around the mall. We're kind of just talking and walking because we haven't found the suit shop yet and we're not planning too anytime soon. We're just gonna look around and get anything we can.
We end up in a game store and we all get accessories for our consoles like better controllers or designs for them. We see a shoe store so we head in there and I get myself a pair of trainers because why not? Finn suggests going to the food court and we were all hungry so we go in.
The food court has everything so we could get anything. I pick to get KFC but Ozzy and Kingston go to subway so the rest of us head to the KFC stall. After we pick up the food we sit down and honestly I see why girls like shopping. Everyone is taking photos of us and videoing us and speaking to us because of the Noah and Henry. Its wierd but I don't mine it.
We sit there for an hour and a half just eating and talking and laughing. Noah gets us sprinked doughnuts for Kispy Kremes. We sit down for another 30 minutes devouring those.
It's been 2 hours since we have last been to a store but I feel I'm forgetting something. Summer and the girls walk upto us and say hi.
"Hey Summer"
"Hi. Did you get your suit?"
"no"
"why?"
"we got diffrent stuff"
"yeah shopping fun" Finn said
"you do realise it's Sunday?"
"yeah it is"
"stores close early?"

Shit then. That's what I forgot.
"GUYS WE HAVE TO GO LEAVE YOUR BAGS HERE THE SUIT PLACE IS GONNA CLOSE" I squeal.
Everyone nods and we leave out stuff with the girls dashing to the place. Henry is leading WITH Noah close behind. Finn is behind me and I'm in the middle while Kingston is practically carrying Ozzy there.

We get there and the owner is about to leave
"WAIT!" Noah screams
The owner looks at us and nods and goes back inside. We all barge through the door and the owner greets us.
"Hello welcome. So what kind of suits do you need?"
"we have prom and we need suits or else our dates will kill us. Especially mine she will scream and cry and beat me" Ozzy says
"of course I know about how stressful that can be. Everything must be perfect. I hope you don't mind me asking but are you Noah Erlick?"
"yeah" Noah replies
"ah only the best for the- is that your brother Henry Erlick too?"
"yes" Henry says
"well then allow me to show you to our best of the best. Tell me what ones you like and we will get you guys fitted and measured. Follow me"

We follow the Italian man and there's a downstairs it's like a basement. There he has a whole rack of amazing suits and measuring tape and all sorts of stuff. He starts off with Finn who wants a blue one with black shoes and a blue tie.

Time skip 3 hours only because I don't want you to see the suits and dresses in this chapter

Just perfect. We're all done and the suits are ready. He gives them to us and we all pay him and I give him a big tip because what he done for us was amazing. 3 straight hours of getting us perfect wasn't easy. We took the suits to go and walk out. I shake the man's hand one last time before we turn and make our way out.
Walking back were all really happy with out suit choices because they're so clean looking. I can definetly see any one of us winning a category on the night. We arrive at the food court and it's still going and we find the girls sitting there glaring at us angrily. Maybe we should've gone to the place early because knowing summer shes kind but you don't want to push her buttons. I need to do something to make this up to her because I value my life.
"who wants to get drinks and desert on me?" I ask
The boys try to cheer up the girls and eventually they agree so we pick up all our bags and then go to the desert shop.

Were all in a booth and everyone's checking thier feed
"Yo guys my tik too Promposal is viral" Ozzy says
We all clap for him as he shows us how he got 2 million views on it
"and it seems like my skywriting also went viral with 3 million likes" Noah says. Everyone congratulates him.
"I think we can all agree I had the best Promposal. Somehow people got a video of me and jacquie inside the restaurant and tipping the guys a 100 each and then also got a video of the petals and fireworks. 10 million likes. I win just like last year" Henry boasts. Everyone agrees reluctantly and jacquie giggles we then go back to talking.
"so did you get a navy blue suit?" Summer asks
"yeah. The guy fitted it and everything that's why it took so long. We have a good chance at prom King and Queen"
"I don't worry about that. I won it at dance prom last year with Henry so I've already experienced it"
"fair enough. I just wan to be in the best group awards"
"I'd love that"

This is my first and last prom at this school so I didn't know what happens. Obviously it's a normal dance party but it has diffrent awards.
Best dressed
Best groups
Prom king
Prom queen
Prom prince
Prom princess
Most popular group(yes that seems a bit shallow but they have that)
Best couple
Best dance moves

It's kind of alot of awards and to me there pointless but an awards and award. I think A troupe is gonna take all of them but we'll have to wait and see.