Reverse

Henry POV

Everyone's hanging out at the new place. (The new juice bar that opened up under the studio. We're all talking joking around having fun. It's kinda late and the bars gonna close so after that imma head home. My phone gets a message and it's from the bank.
Just as mum had said I got 40 mil out into my bank. At the same time Noah gets a nonfiction and he checks. I know its the bank. "you got the money" he asks. I nod. Its kinda wierd. I was already well off to be honest. My father's company was still running and I made money off that only I wasn't running it. Along with his and my mother's money I shouldn't even work in my life. Noah has also been rich but he had parents to hold onto it and distribute it safely. Now Noah has loads to just blow. He's smarter than that though. I think he will use it wisely.
We still haven't told A troupe but they're all hear. Kingston and Davis are laughing. Pinn are debating over something. I see Lola and Ozzy are making up a handshake. Summer is with Aaron just talking. I didn't notice they were close like that actually. Good for her. Then there's us sitting and discussing something in a group. I look at Noah and he's zoned out for a while. He's probably thinking about it. I see a tear fall from his eyes but no one else notices. I know it's about dad. I walk over and ask him. "You good bro?"
"I'm fine of course bro. It's just I'm still sad about dad. I didn't know him like the back of my hand but we were relatively close. It's good though don't worry about it. How you holding up though?"
"a bit sad to be honest. I never knew my actual father. The one I thought was my father turned out to be not. I just wish I had more time with him but it's OK. I'm just wondering about when your moving in?"
"well I can move in tommorow before rehearsal. It's Saturday so I'll get someone to move my stuff If you'd like?"
"of course bro. Ill make one of the guest rooms into your rooms. I just need a colour and what your into"
"Has to be dark blue and of course dance but video games, music. I'll bring some furniture and led lights to make it perfect. Sounds girly but I really like LED lights. I guess you could say its my guilty pleasure"
"we truly are brothers bro"

We both laugh and then the maddest idea hits me. We're all 18. Richelle is 18. Jacquie is 18. Noah and I are 18. Noah and I live in the same house. I know Richelle is kinda lonely (I need to never say that near her). Jacquie only has her dad and we get along so well. I've known him for a while and he trusts me. Davis and Kingston were planning to get an apartment soon so Jacquie would be alone. Why not invite both of them to move in. It all fits perfectly. I'll discuss with bro but for now I just wanna get him settled and worry bout other stuff later. And also tell A troupe. And my school. This is gonna be some mad week.

Time skip next day at 6 am

Im so tired. But I have to wake up. Noah is moving today. I need to get the house ready. I shower and get dressed

I call my usual painter, cleaner and someone which you could say is my butler

I call my usual painter, cleaner and someone which you could say is my butler. He's more of a guy I pay to go get me stuff. He's not around but he's up for hire so I call him up every so often. While the cleaner does her thing I show the painter the guest room. We cover and clear everything and he starts to paint. It dosent take long for the room to become dark blue. I have to let the paint set for a while but in the meantime I check in on the cleaning. It's perfect as usual. I thank her and pay her. I also go back and help the painter collect his supplies. I pay and thank him. After about an hour since I sent him away, my "butler" comes with his van filled with some stuff. We take it up to the room and put some of the furniture down. Stuff like a bigger TV, couch and bean bags, mini fridge, a desk with a new pc. I want Noah to feel at home. He's my bro and I would do anything for him. After we finish all that moving it turns out to be 10 o'clock. Noah should be here any second. I pay the butler and then he leaves. I take one last look at the room. It looks amazing. I then see Noahs car aswell as a big van pull up outside. I put on my shoes and go outside.

"BROOO you good"
"I'm fine bro. The guys said they'd put all my stuff in my room if your okay with it?"
"Of course. I'll show you to your room. You know where everything is. I also bought you some new stuff."
"you didn't have to bro. I brought some stuff-"
"it's cool bro just come in lemme show you"

Noah eventually takes some bags up the stairs and I open the door. His face lights up and he smiles.

"it's actually how I imagined it. Thanks bro"
"no problem"

We share a quick hug and he proceeds to put his stuff down.

Time skip to when everything's perfect. Time 1pm

That went super smooth and quickly. Noahs room was good. Latest stuff just like with my room. We're just sitting watching some Netflix with popcorn and drinks. There's a knock on the door.
"I'll go" I run up to the door

A man is there

"Hello"
"Hey"
"3 cars have arrived for you so do we have consent to park them in your garage"
"go on through bro"
"thank you sir"

I can't wait to see what car Noah and I got. Its bound to be intresting