The Main Event

Richelle POV

Noah and I took his car to prom. This year its being held in a huge hall that's a 20 minute drive. I drag Amy in the car with us because she should be with us tonight. She's our friend and she's family. I've known her for 3 years and she dosent deserve to be alone on prom night. Everyone's kind of together while driving. Lola is at the front and Finn is at the back in thier cars so we all drive at the same time.
Prom night hasn't been a concern of mine as much as internationals but its still an important part. I have been told by Emily 'if they work hard they play hard' and we've all worked so hard. It'll be nice just spending time with the team before we have to go and claim a title from the best teams in the world.

Noah parks the car and he opens the door for me and Amy. I get out and hold his hand while Amy takes his other. Everyone's parked their cars and we're all heading into prom as a group then doing our own stuff after.
"it looks amazing. I can't wait to tear up the dance floor" Davis says while looking at the building
"let's go" Kingston says carry Davis and running inside. They laugh while they're gone and we all follow.

Prom is decorated perfectly. They have a buffet bar set, a dj set up on a stage,a full on dance floor. I can tell this is going to be the best prom I've been to.
"Yo that's sick. I'm definetly going to dance later. What should we do now?" Ozzy asks
"Ozzy and Lola you find a good table, Noah and Henry and Finn you get us food, Summer, Jacquie and I will get drinks, Davis and Kingston you can get the cutlery and stuff, Aaron if you could get everyone's order, Piper you check to see if there's any 'trouble' about and then tell me, Amy just relax and see if there's any boys here you'd want"
I command. They know how this works so we get to it. Aaron asks what everyone would like then gives it to Henry and Noah who ask for it then we get drinks and stuff then Ozzy and Lola find the best tables and Amy can find a date so she can get over Ty. Piper has the most important job. If Gemeni are here Ty is here and wherever Amy is Ty will want to be so we can't let that happen.

After a while we have everything and are sitting at the best table in the hall. Amy said she hasn't seen anyone 'eye catching' so Jacquie said she willy ake her round. On the Gemeni yes there here and yes Ty is looking an awful lot at Amy but I wouldn't be worried. Tyrell is there and whenever he catches me looking at our table he quickly turns and sips his drink. That guy better be scared because after what he did to me it broke my confidence and now I'm back stronger than ever.

The food was great I had noodles and burgers which Ozzy had suggested. Surprisingly it was good. He does know wierd food combinations but I can only imagine how many tries it takes to find them. While we're sitting at the table Ty comes over.
"hey"
All our heads snap at him
"you've got some nerve coming over here after what you put Amy through" Ozzy stands
"look I want to talk with her and clear the air. Relax"
"why would we relax when you cheated on your girlfriend of 1 year that's been one of my best friend for 3 years with a Gemeni who is a rival studio. You also joined Gemeni. Why the actual fuck would you even bother" Noah says calmly
"because I need her. I made a mistake and Ill do anything for her"
"Ty if you needed her then you would've held on for her. You would've asked her to prom. She was supposed to break up with you anyway but she done everything to make it work. Leave Amy alone. Leave A troupe alone"
"no"
"OK look. Ty I don't want yo talk to you. Go with whoever your with and leave me with my friends. I don't want your drama right now" Amy angrily speaks
"fine I love you"
"I can't say I feel the same" Amy replies
That was amazing. Amy's always been so nice and now she's becoming more fierce and sassy. Is Amy like me now? No there's only one richelle and it's me. A
Ty leaves and goes back to the Gemeni table probably ranting to them about the problem but from what i see they don't care.

Im finished my food and everyone else has too so why not go out and mingle. I grab Noahs hand and Lola and Ozzy follow suit. We start to just sway tk the music kn the dance floor while Piper and Finn stay seated with Davis and Kingston. Jacquie and Henry take Amy away to a group.