one

Gryffindor Common Room

"Oh, come on, Ron. Give it back!", Harry stretched his hand towards Ron who reluctantly placed his phone back into his palm. "Finally.", Harry sighed. "What did the both of you do to it?"

Hermione guiltyly avoided eye contact with Harry while Ron just had a big grin on his face. "We changed our contact names, you see!", Ron spoke up which Harry responded with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe a couple others also...", Ron muttered under his breath. However, he seemed to have no guilty conscious.

Harry facepalmed himself, "You're kidding me."

"I'm sorry, Harry! I didn't want to change everything! You see, Ron and I just wanted...", Hermione stopped herself just before she let the cat out of the bag. "We just wanted to change our contacts on your phone! It was looking abit... Boorish."

Harry sighed. "You could've just told me, did you really need to take my phone?"

"Haha..", Hermione looked away towards Ron, hoping for him to create a distraction for her.

Ron, although slightly oblivious, received the memo and changed the subject. "Hey, Harry! Look at the time, it's time for dinner! Let's go to the Great Hall."

"Oh, yeah. Let's go.", Harry was immediately distracted and wore his gryffindor robes. Hermione gave Ron a small thumbs up and the Golden Trio proceeded to the Great Hall to have their dinner.

Great Hall

After sorting the first years, the food soon arrived thereafter. Harry reminisced on when he just entered Hogwarts. He met Ron and Hermione on the Hogwarts Express, Draco and the other slytherins the moment they entered school.

Harry also remembered the chance that he was to be sorted into Slytherin, but fortunately the Sorting Hat was a reasonable one and sorted him into Gryffindor instead.

He had never regretted not going into Slytherin.

"Hey, Harry! Don't you wanna see what we renamed your contacts to?", Ron asked. Curious, Harry then proceeded to take out his phone and look at the contacts.

Harry was confused at a few of the contacts. Some of which included 'Don't Answer', 'Prince', 'Lesbian Slytherin' and several more others.

"Who's 'Don't Answer'?", Harry asked Ron, while angling his phone screen to face Ron.

Grinning, Ron replied in a low tone that almost sounded like he was whispering, "Cho Chang. You remember? She betrayed us and then kept bugging you after both of you broke up!"

Harry formed an 'o' with his mouth. "Then what about-", before Harry could ask anymore, Hermione replied.

"Harry, why don't you text them? You can take this chance to be more... Social.", Hermione smiled.

"O...kay..... 'Mione, don't get me wrong, but you and Ron seems to be up to something.", Harry stated suspiciously as he started to text the number named 'Prince'.