thirty six

Gryffindor Common Room

Harry removed his robes and flopped onto the bed. "A picnic, huh?", he thought aloud.

"What about a picnic?", a voice chimed in from his bed.

Harry turned his head to the source of the sound. "Oh, did I say that out loud?", his face went slightly flushed.

Ron grinned.

"I asked Prince to recommend me how to ask Draco out and he said a picnic will be good. Oh, and Prince also has a crush on Draco.", Harry bit his lip. "Do you think that Draco likes me back?"

"Seriously, Harry?", Ron sighed.

"Prince gave me a week to confess to Draco, or else he will. Is it because Prince is confident that Draco doesn't like me?", Harry covered his face with his hands.

Ron took a sip of water from the mug on his bedside table. Oh boy, here we go again.

"It's like a love triangle, you know. Prince likes Draco, I like Draco... And maybe him too. Ugh, what is happening to me?", Harry groaned.

Ron grinned to himself, if only Harry knew. Well, he will know soon.

After listening to what felt like hours, Ron convinced Harry to go to sleep. Being light sleepers, Seamus and Dean finally heaved a sigh of relief knowing that Harry was going to shut up.

As much as Harry thought that no one knew that he had a crush on Draco, everyone in eighth year Gryffindor knew.

They found it repulsive, at first. Not because Harry was gay, but because he liked a Slytherin, much less the infamous Draco Malfoy. They eventually got over it as they saw that Draco had indeed changed.

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎

You're sooooo lucky you don't have to be here, mione 😒😒😒

Harry just wasted like 2 hours of my life talking about Draco

Oh, Ron. Don't pretend like you don't do that about Blaise. You always try to keep it lowkey, but ever since you came out to me, you've been giving me lectures about his life.

And what about the other day? Snogging in the Hospital Wing?

Wait what

How did you know that????

Oh please, Ronald. Your uniform was in a mess, hair ruffled and messy, and your face was almost the shade of your hair!

It was just that one time okay 😑

Sure, if you say so. Anyway, get some sleep. Pansy has something she wants to tell us tomorrow, she said it was concerning Project Drarry.

Merlin

That girl has a bloody lot of energy

Yes, she does. She's a ball of energy and fun, sometimes I do wonder what I did to deserve her.

That's nice

Okay okay

For reals now, good nights

Good night Ron