four

Slytherin Common Room

Draco quickly exited the chat with Harry as he placed his phone on the table as he laid on the couch in the common room. He had mixed feelings.

On one hand, he was ecstatic that his beloved 'Saint Potter' was gay. It meant that he had a good chance, but on the other hand, Harry's distaste for Slytherins was starting to show.

"Soooo, who are you talking to?", Pansy grinned as she peeked from behind the couch.

Draco jumped, "Oh, Merlin's beard! Do you want me to die of a heart attack, Pansy Parkinson?".

Pansy gave Draco her silly grin until her eyes made contact with his phone on the table.

"Pansy, no.", Draco sighed.

"Pansy, yes!", Pansy laughed as she quickly made her way to his phone on the table as it vibrated. "1 new message from Harry", Pansy eyed Draco with a smirk.

Draco covered his blushing face, "Stop it, Pansy! I know what you're thinking, we're not that way!"

"But you want to~", she retorted, "You've always been coming back ever since 2nd year talking about your 'Saint Potter', so Ron, Hermione and I decided to make that happen!"

"Of course, it's you gits! When did you start being friends with the Gryffindorks, though?", Draco questioned.

Pansy looked lost, "Didn't I tell you? Hermione and I are dating."

Draco raised an eyebrow as his phone vibrated once more.

"The day after I came out to you guys, I confessed to Hermione. She said yes!", Pansy's smile was so wide.

"Damn, where was I?", Draco laughed.

Pansy averted her gaze, "Um, it was that day."

"Oh,", Draco's smile dropped. "Right."

"Sorry, Draco.", Pansy muttered.

"No, no, don't be.", Draco curled into a ball, tugging onto the sleeves of his robe.

"I'm going to go back to the dorms now.", he said while getting up, after awhile. "See you, Pansy."

"See you, Draco. I love you!", Pansy forced a light smile, reminding Draco.

Draco forced a smile back, "Yeah, I know! See you soon!".

Pansy really didn't like what Draco said.