seven

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom

Harry didn't know what to do. He didn't want Draco to know he overheard everything that happened, but he also didn't want to leave Draco alone.

Thinking back to their sixth year, Harry decided to reluctantly retreat back to the Gryffindor Common Room. Although he was worried, he wasn't really worried that much that he'll put his life on the line to see what happened to Draco.

Gryffindor Common Room

"Welcome back, Harry!", Hermione greeted while reading her book on the couch. By the time Harry had returned to the common room, it was six in the morning and the sun was about to rise.

It was a really hilarious scene. Unconscious bodies were around her as though she was in a... battlefield. Harry flinched at that thought. The only thing giving it away was the strong smell of alcohol.

It was pretty obvious that the last nights together was the only thing between the Gryffindor eighth years and going psychotic from the PTSD of the Wizarding war.

"Hermione, I think we need to do something about all these eighth years, the bottles on the table and the smell that is being emitted.", Harry pointed out. "The rest of the Gryffindors are going to wake up soon."

Hermione looked at the clock in the common room. "Oh, I didn't realise it was six already!", she exclaimed. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it!"

"'Mione, have you slept yet?", Harry asked her.

Hermione shook her head. "But don't worry, I have a free period today. I'll go take a quick nap during then.", she assured Harry.

"Mm, yeah. Please make sure of it..", Harry looked down, remembering what happened with Draco earlier.

Hermione noticed the look on Harry's face, "What's wrong, Harry?".

"Oh, uh, nothing. Just need to catch a nap before I head off to class. I'm tired.", Harry replies to Hermione, laughing nervously.

Hermione gave a worried smile, "Yes, please do take a nap. Please take Ron with you.". She stood up and took out her wand as Harry walked into the boy's dormitory while holding his wand and Ron floating behind him.

Harry pointed his wand towards Ron's bed and he set Ron on it. Harry then tried going to sleep.

Realising he couldn't sleep, Harry took his phone and meddled with it. He looked back into the conversation he had with 'Prince' and realised that he what he said to 'Prince' may be offensive.