thirty eight

Room of Requirements

Blaise stormed in, panting. Pansy was on a couch, and the room was identical to Slytherin's common room.

Ron was already inside the Room of Requirements, sitting cross-legged on another couch.

Pansy turned dramatically to him and stared at Blaise intensely. "Blaise Zabambi,", Pansy turned off her phone and placed it screen down beside her. "You're 7 minutes late, sir."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever.", Blaise immediately took off his robe and loosened his tie. He then sat down beside Ron.

"I thought the both of you were together?", Pansy asked.

"You know it's pretty sti-"

"Okay. Stop. That was a rhetorical question, don't answer.", Pansy put her hand out.

Blaise let out a smug smile, "Where's Hermione anyway?"

"With Harry, keeping him from texting Dray and planning for their picnic. Harry is pretty hopeless when he's in love."

"Harry is useless either way,", Blaise joked, but Ron glared at him. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean it!"

"So, we just ask Snape about Occlumency?", Ron spoke out.

Pansy nodded, "After that, we ask how to break a mental block, or how to get Dray's memories back. Of course, without saying who."

"That sounds easy, but why am I here? Everyone knows that Snape has a thing against Gryffindors.", Ron replied.

"Because we both know that Blaise was going to drag you here either way. So, eh.", Pansy shrugged her shoulders casually. "Anyway, now that we're here, let's go!"

Potions Classroom

The three of them peeked through a small opening to the classroom.

"Can you see Snape?", Pansy whispered.

"Yeah, he's talking to a couple second years.", Blaise responded in the same volume.

While talking with a few second year Slytherins, Snape took out his wand and flicked it towards the trio.

The door swung open.

"What are you doing here...?", Snape peeled his eyes off the younger Slytherins to look at them with an eyebrow raised. "Ms. Parkinson, Mr. Zabini and Mr. Weasley? What an odd combination."

"We have questions to ask you.", Pansy awkwardly grinned, trying to cover up the fact that they were sort of spying.

Snape kept his wand and dismissed the young Slytherins.

"What do you want, Ms. Parkinson?", Snape stared at Pansy.

Pansy attempted to sneakily looked at Ron and Blaise, but they looked away. "Well.", Pansy begun. "We came across a spell called Occlumency and were wondering if you could teach us?"

Snape furrowed his eyebrows, "And how did you get the information that I practice Occlumency?"

Oh shit, Pansy thought to herself. She didn't expect that she'll make it this far.

"Uhhhh...", Pansy nudged Ron who nudged Blaise. Snape's eyes followed the nudges to Blaise.

"Draco blocked his memories out using Occlumency?", Blaise spilt the beans.

Pansy gasped and looked at Blaise, "Blaise, what in Merlin's beard did I say?". Pansy facepalmed.

"Draco practices Occlumency?", Snape questioned.

Pansy stared at Snape, "I'm sorry, Professor Snape, you didn't know?"