thirty one

Transfiguration Class

It was the day after Pansy fell out with Draco.

And Pansy realised that she was being a really, really bad friend. "Now that I think about it, I sounded like I was guilt tripping him, wasn't I?", Pansy groaned as she supported her head using her hand.

"Parkinson.", the voice of a teacher snapped Pansy out for her imagination.

Pansy immediately perked up, "Yes Professor.". Professor McGonagall studied her expressions for a brief moment before continuing on with her lesson.

Hermione peered at Pansy diagonally across from where she sat, looking on with supportive eyes that seemed to soften her and a small smile.

Pansy smiled and nodded in return. Pansy felt like Hermione thoroughly understood her, and she also knew what Hermione was expressing through her eyes.

'Thanks,', Pansy mouthed to Hermione before Hermione turned back to face the front of the class.

That indirect push from Hermione strengthened Pansy's resolve. Afterall, what is pride when she was at fault of a falling out with her best friend?

After class; Hospital Wing.

Pansy quietly opened the door and peeked into the Hospital Wing, her eyes scanned for Draco.

Alerts set off in her head when she couldn't find Draco on his bed. She rushed into the Hospital Wing and tried to look for him, but she couldn't.

Fearing the worst, she ran into the nearest bathroom. But Draco wasn't there, neither was he in the Room of Requirements. Pansy quickly texted Draco.

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚢-𝙷𝙾𝙴 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Draco where are you.

What do you want?

Draco where the fuck are you.

I don't see a need to tell you if you're being so damn rude.

Merlin's sake dray

If you don't, one, go back to the Hospital Wing this second, or two, tell me where you are.

I'll hex you the moment I see you.

....

I'm at the Astronomy Tower you twat.

Stay there. Don't move.

Merlin's sake, Pansy

I'm not going to throw myself off the tower.

It's not that, you hoe

Just stay there, alright?

Fine whatever.

Astronomy Tower

Draco sat while dangling his legs over the edge of the building. The Astronomy Tower gave him bad memories, and he deserved it.

If he hadn't disarmed Dumbledore, could things have turned out differently? Dumbledore was the only one who could rival Voldemort in power.

Maybe if he had enough courage to turn to Dumbledore, so many people wouldn't have died.

Draco lied back onto the floor, the sun beaming on his face could almost blind him.

Moments after the shadow of a figure blocked the way between them. He squinted his eyes in an attempt to see who it was.

The figure squatted down and slapped Draco lightly, "Draco Lucius Malfoy! Go back to the Hospital Wing, for Merlin's sake.". Pansy clicked her tongue.

"Fancy seeing you here too, Pansy.", a smile escaped Draco.