two

𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎

um, hi? sorry, ron and 'mione changed the names of my contacts

so, uh, can i get your name?

what is my contact saved as?

its saved as 'prince'

oh, just leave it. i like that name.

okaaaay, so im not going to get your name?

maybe next time?

fine...

so do i just call you prince for now?

i mean, i like the sound of that

uhm, alright then.

do i know you in real life, though?

yeah, of course. we talk alot, potter.

so we know each other well, but not well enough to be one first name basis?

i wouldn't say we know each other well, per se

??

what do you mean by that?

you'll get it, potter.

what house are you in?

questioning time is up! too bad, potter. let's talk next time.

oh, okay then.

see you around?

i'll always see you around

Great Hall

After that conversation, Harry was rather weirded out. He texted most of the rest of the mysterious numbers to find out their identity, including 'Lesbian Slytherin' who surprisingly turned out to be Pansy Parkinson!

What an unusual way to find out someone's sexuality. Not that Harry minded, though. He had came out to Hermione and Ron a few weeks ago and they were absolutely so understanding.

Hermione also came out as lesbian a few days following Harry. They were really accepting of each other, especially Ron, whom Harry and Hermione didn't think would be accepting as he grew up in a pure-blood family.

Harry did wondered how Ron and Hermione knew that Pansy was a lesbian too, though. The author wonders how too.

"How did you know Parkinson is a lesbian too?", Harry asked the two.

Ron gave Harry a look that wrote 'are you bloody serious?' on his face. Hermione spoke up, "You really are oblivious, Harry. Pansy and I started dating a week ago.". She glanced at the Slytherin table to make eye contact with her girlfriend.

The moment their eyes met, it sparkled with happiness.

"You really didn't see the amount of sexual tension between them? You're such an oblivious git!", Ron laughed.

Harry pursed his lips together, "Well, sorry for not noticing because I'm always trying to get away from Malfoy who keeps threatening to hex me!".

Hermione immediately looked at Ron, who give a pitiable expression back at Hermione in regards to Harry. "Harry, you know Malfoy has and will never threaten to hex you.", Hermione said. "Well except during that duel in second year..."

"Yeah!", Ron nodded in agreement. "The most he does is call you names in hopes of your attention!".

Harry hissed, "No, Ron. You don't seem to remember the time he hexed me in the bathroom after he fled because I saw him in the Great Hall? He was aiming to kill me!"

"We both know it's wrong, Harry. But that's because you caught Draco in a vulnerable time. He does have a pride to uphold, you know.", Hermione tried to reason with him.

Harry seemed to just get more irritated by Hermione standing up for Draco. "Yeah. Like his pride is worth more than a life!", Harry shot back. "Also, you call him 'Draco' now? Seriously? I should've know, your girlfriend and her friends is now more important than us. Right, Ron?"

"Honestly, Harry-"

"Oh, don't tell me you're backing the Slytherins too?", Harry gritted his teeth by the lack of support his so-called 'best friend'.

"Harry, stop it! You're overreacting!", Ron tried to place his hand on Harry's shoulder, but Harry simply brushed it off.

"Some friend you are.", Harry stood up from the bench and stormed off back to the Gryffindor common room.