twenty two

Hospital Wing

Harry couldn't take it anymore. The more he thought of Draco, the more he felt his heart aching.

"I think you know where I'm coming from. You don't have to say anything, it's just for you to figure it out.", Pansy smiled at Draco while she tightened her grip on Hermione's hand and pulled her out of the Hospital Wing, Blaise nonchalantly took a phone on the bedside table and followed behind them with Ron.

Harry continued to stand at the foot of the bed, staring blankly at Draco's sunken face. It was that moment, he knew that he fucked up.

He had liked Draco all this time, and yet, he himself didn't realise it. He was such a git, even Pansy, Hermione, Ron and Blaise probably knew it already.

His sliver eyes that looked like it could glow in the dark, his platinum blonde hair that looked so soft. His adorable laughter that probably belonged to an Angel. Draco was, in every way, perfect.

Harry regretted it. He regretted the fact that he didn't stop Draco, that he didn't offer a hand to him, that he didn't care enough until it went too far.

"I like you, Draco. I really, really like you. In fact, I think I love you. I love you so much.", Harry whispered out, hoping Draco would hear it and wake up, like in those muggle movies. But it didn't happen.

He didn't know what to do, so he did the next logical thing. He texted 'Prince'. As odd as it seemed, Harry felt that 'Prince' has always brought him comfort, brought him joy. He felt attracted to 'Prince', but he was so sure he liked Draco.

𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎

hey prince

why havent you replied?

you will usually take like two minutes to reply

im really sorry if im bothering you

its just that i realise that i really like Draco

i don't know why, i only realise it when Draco is on a bed in the hospital wing

i have so many regrets

Harry Potter likes Draco Malfoy?? Woah!

You finally realised you feelings!

Wait-

What-

How?

Harry, it's so obvious that you like Draco!

You're really oblivious, you know that Harry?

I'm going to tell Draco!

Wait, no!

Don't tell Draco, even if he did wake up.

I want to tell him myself.

Just saying that

When Draco

Don't tell me something that I know.

I know he's going to reject me, I heard that Draco has a crush already.

I was about to say

...

Actually you know what?

Nevermind

If you don't tell Draco within a week after he wakes up, I will.

Or I might even consider stealing him!

Your crush is Draco??

Draco doesn't have brown hair though?

And when did you type so strangely?

What do you mean, by I type strangely?

I always type like this!

Maybe he is my crush, maybe he isn't?

Oh, uh, ok...?

You're acting super suspicious

Anyway, I have to go now, Harry.

Talk to you later!

Uh, yeahh

Sure...