thirty

Slytherin Common Room

"Why is Draco like this? I'm just trying to help him! Why is he so unreceptive?", Pansy groaned, obviously frustrated.

"You know, Pansy, sometimes emotions get the better of you. Couldn't you let Draco say something? You kept cutting him off.", Blaise explained. "You should maybe take a chill pill and let him explain himself."

Pansy rolled her eyes, "But cutting is really stupid, Blaise! You agree, don't you?"

Blaise narrowed his eyes, "Yes, I do agree-"

"Exactly!", Pansy threw her hands up.

"Merlin's sake, Pansy Parkinson. Calm down before I hex you to the ground.", Blaise growled at her.

Pansy folded her arms and pursed her lips while looking at Blaise.

"His... Draco's cut weren't on his wrists.", Blaise pointed out. "They were further up on his arm, where the Dark Mark was."

Pansy widened her eyes in realisation. "W-wha, really?", she asked.

Blaise nodded.

"Aww shit. I fucked up, didn't I?", Pansy facepalmed herself. Blaise nodded once again. "Why didn't you say anything to me, Blaise? Ugh! That was probably the reason why Draco was so frustrated!"

Blaise rolled his eyes, "Did you really think that you'll stop if I had said anything? You'd probably just tell me to shut up or something."

Pansy paused for a moment. "You've got a point there, Bambi."

"Merlin's beard, Pansy. Don't call me Bambi.", Blaise groaned.

Pansy pulled out her phone.

"Hm? What are you doing?", asked Blaise.

"I don't answer to you, Zabambi.", Pansy answered with a small smile as she began to text Hermione.

𝙼𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 😩❤

Hey love

Yeah?

iF

I'm just speculating!¡¡

Someone

Like i dont know, Harry??

Blames you for something you didn't do but kind of did, are you going to hold a grudge against them?

Of course not!

It is just a misunderstanding, I'm confident that both of you will be fine after an explanation or two, Pansy :) ❤

Are you a psychic or something??

How did you know it's between me and Draco?

Well, not until just. A few inferences here and there could tell that you had an argument with either Draco or Blaise.

Woooow my love is a GENIUS

Haha, quickly go tell Draco. I don't think pulling time will make it better

But what if

You know, Draco is pissed at me to the extent that he won't listen to me

Oh please, Pansy. If anyone is to do that, it's you. Neither Draco nor Blaise will actually ignore you.

Lol okay

Love you ❤

Love you too ❤