1.3

Not many adult men are willing to be pinched by others, even if their legs are broken.

    Xu Gu dark complexion, tone resist, "No, you go out."

    Lee thought his young master fish face does not fit, warm voice said, "Never mind, we are all men."

    Gu Xu BU into, or that word , "Go out." The

    other party said no, no matter how reluctant.

    Li Yu had to retreat back to the door, lying on the door frame, gazing with great penetrating power, focusing on the man's buttocks as if he could really see the baby in front through the crotch.

    Along with the sound of men releasing water, a buzzing vibration suddenly sounded in the ward.

    Li Yu subconsciously touched his pocket, not his mobile phone, but Gu Xu.

    Gu Xu distracted, not paying attention to his feet, his body skewed to the right uncontrollably.

    Li Yu moved very fast, rushed to hug the man's waist from the back, took advantage of the opportunity to extend his neck, his eyes turned down—the

    pants were well worn, he was one step late.

    But I can understand it when I think about it, baby, you have to hide it.

    Li Yudi quickly and calmly passed the crutches, "Mr. Gu, you slow down."

    The vibration from the bedside table stopped, and then sounded again, revealing the caller's eagerness.

    Gu Xu clenched his crutches and went out quickly, walking faster than Li Yu, a normal person.

    He stopped in front of the bedside table and stared at the phone for a few seconds before turning on the touch screen.

    Li Yu sat back on the other side of the sofa, there was no light, and darkness could just cover the expression on his face.

    "Are you sure?" Gu Xu asked back after a few words.

    His voice was flat, his head slightly closed, his eyes closed, and his throat knot rolled up and down a few times. Without warning, the black cell phone was smashed against the wall and tore apart.

    Li Yu stood up in shock, "1551, what happened? The company broke down completely?"

    1551, "Check it yourself."

    Before joining, Li Yu had heard many seniors say how much they love each other and the auxiliary system, how? When he arrived, the system became uncle, cold and fierce.

    Gu Xu turned sideways, resting his hands on the bedside table, his shoulders violently fluctuating with the rapid breathing.

    "Are you okay?" Li Yu tilted his head to look at Xu's expression, but he could only see a chin tip.

    "It's okay." Gu Xu's voice was tense, with an abnormal husky. "You go back, you don't have to accompany the bed tonight."

    Li Yushe couldn't take the opportunity to slip away, hesitating about what to do, Gu Xu suddenly went mad and turned towards him. Roar, "Go!" The

    man's eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes, and his eyes were flushed, and the eyebrows were full of terrifying violence, like a beast that was suddenly enraged.

    Li Yu didn't dare to stimulate the target anymore. He paid for it near the hospital and found a five-star hotel.

    While lying comfortably in the bathtub, the system suddenly issued a sharp alarm.